3D Stereo drivers for Windows XP What is nVidia doing?
Hello!

From nVidia's main page I can either download the old 91.31 Stereo Drivers or else the Windows Vista 32-bit only new release.

How can it be possible that no Windows XP Stereo drivers have been released?

I own two computers. Both are AGP. For the first one, I bought the best AGP card on the market (ATI HD3850) while for the other I bought at high price the best nVidia AGP card (Geforce 7950 GT) JUST to continue playing in Stereo.

Since I do not intend to "upgrade" to Vista, can someone give me any advice?

Is nVidia finally going to release Stereo drivers for Windows XP too?

Thanks!
Hello!

From nVidia's main page I can either download the old 91.31 Stereo Drivers or else the Windows Vista 32-bit only new release.

How can it be possible that no Windows XP Stereo drivers have been released?

I own two computers. Both are AGP. For the first one, I bought the best AGP card on the market (ATI HD3850) while for the other I bought at high price the best nVidia AGP card (Geforce 7950 GT) JUST to continue playing in Stereo.

Since I do not intend to "upgrade" to Vista, can someone give me any advice?

Is nVidia finally going to release Stereo drivers for Windows XP too?

Thanks!

Posted 07/10/2008 05:23 PM   
Probally not. But you can find the Beta drivers around maybe on guru3d they are the 94.24's that is what I use on my Virtual simulator.. I also have the 7950GT decent card I even play some newer games with this system,, ie.. Oblivion Elder Scrolls, GTR2 works and looks great! ;)
Probally not. But you can find the Beta drivers around maybe on guru3d they are the 94.24's that is what I use on my Virtual simulator.. I also have the 7950GT decent card I even play some newer games with this system,, ie.. Oblivion Elder Scrolls, GTR2 works and looks great! ;)

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.5GHZ / Asus P8Z68-V / eVGA 590GTX / 3 - Acer X1261P Projectors / 3-45" Screens wScreenGoo / TrackIR / HOTAS Cougar / Cougar MFD's

Posted 07/10/2008 11:17 PM   
[quote name='The_Nephilim' date='Jul 11 2008, 12:17 AM']Probally not. But you can find the Beta drivers around maybe on guru3d they are the 94.24's that is what I use on my Virtual simulator.. I also have the 7950GT  decent card I even play some newer games with this system,, ie.. Oblivion Elder Scrolls, GTR2 works and looks great! ;)
[right][snapback]408884[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Thanks for the hint!

I am not interested in playing newer games with the computer with the 7950GT card. It's an Athlon XP with a SiS735 motherboard. I am using it to play older games in stereo.

I have successfully installed Forceware 163.71 plus the 162.50 Stereo Drivers and everything seems fine except that for some reason I can not untick the box for deselecting the Application Controlled feature for the Anisotropic Filtering.
[quote name='The_Nephilim' date='Jul 11 2008, 12:17 AM']Probally not. But you can find the Beta drivers around maybe on guru3d they are the 94.24's that is what I use on my Virtual simulator.. I also have the 7950GT  decent card I even play some newer games with this system,, ie.. Oblivion Elder Scrolls, GTR2 works and looks great! ;)

[snapback]408884[/snapback]

Thanks for the hint!

I am not interested in playing newer games with the computer with the 7950GT card. It's an Athlon XP with a SiS735 motherboard. I am using it to play older games in stereo.

I have successfully installed Forceware 163.71 plus the 162.50 Stereo Drivers and everything seems fine except that for some reason I can not untick the box for deselecting the Application Controlled feature for the Anisotropic Filtering.

Posted 07/11/2008 06:00 AM   
Scroll To Top