ageia physx 8.04.25 (from nVidia. com)

nVidia 175.16 (from nVidia. com)

NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX 768.0 MB

DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)

Windows XP SP2

what can it be?

please, help :)

Posted 06/04/2008 05:41 PM   
Uninstall the game, re-install the game from the original DVDs and do not use a crack.
Uninstall the game, re-install the game from the original DVDs and do not use a crack.

Posted 06/07/2008 09:08 PM   
It's not necessarily a crack issue, as I'm having the same problem and I'm running off the store bought CDs, (registered the game and everything) although most complaints about this issue I've seen on google do seem to be from people with cracked or illegal copies.

If I hadn't already played the game several times through, I'd likely be very pissed, but it only seems to have recently started doing this (for me, at least.)

Since my previous play-throughs the only things that have changed is- 1. updating Sound card driver, 2. updating Nvidia driver.

Other than that, I think I've installed perhaps one other game (Mass Effect.)
It's not necessarily a crack issue, as I'm having the same problem and I'm running off the store bought CDs, (registered the game and everything) although most complaints about this issue I've seen on google do seem to be from people with cracked or illegal copies.

If I hadn't already played the game several times through, I'd likely be very pissed, but it only seems to have recently started doing this (for me, at least.)

Since my previous play-throughs the only things that have changed is- 1. updating Sound card driver, 2. updating Nvidia driver.

Posted 09/29/2008 01:25 AM   
[quote name='Motemeal' date='Sep 28 2008, 09:25 PM']It's not necessarily a crack issue, as I'm having the same problem and I'm running off the store bought CDs, (registered the game and everything) although most complaints about this issue I've seen on google do seem to be from people with cracked or illegal copies.

Since my previous play-throughs the only things that have changed is-  1. updating Sound card driver, 2. updating Nvidia driver.

[right][snapback]445385[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
This happened to me. Uninstalling it and reinstalling it fixed it for me.
[quote name='Motemeal' date='Sep 28 2008, 09:25 PM']It's not necessarily a crack issue, as I'm having the same problem and I'm running off the store bought CDs, (registered the game and everything) although most complaints about this issue I've seen on google do seem to be from people with cracked or illegal copies.

Since my previous play-throughs the only things that have changed is-  1. updating Sound card driver, 2. updating Nvidia driver.

[snapback]445385[/snapback]

This happened to me. Uninstalling it and reinstalling it fixed it for me.

Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4GHz
8800GT in SLI
ASUS P5N-E SLI
4GB OCZ SLI Ready RAM
Windows XP Pro SP3 32 bit

Posted 09/29/2008 01:27 AM   
Scroll To Top