NVIDIA GeForce 7050
Hey i have jus bought a new pc and was wanting to know how the graphics card is and how the mother board is..

Could i fit any graphics card in this mother board? and is it SLI or anything?

Below are the specs

NVIDIA GeForce 7050 / NVIDIA nForce 610i

378mb

thankz
Hey i have jus bought a new pc and was wanting to know how the graphics card is and how the mother board is..

Below are the specs

NVIDIA GeForce 7050 / NVIDIA nForce 610i

378mb

thankz

Posted 04/25/2008 08:46 PM   
[quote name='zkiv' date='Apr 25 2008, 03:46 PM']Hey i have jus bought a new pc and was wanting to know how the graphics card is and how the mother board is..

Below are the specs

NVIDIA GeForce 7050 /  NVIDIA nForce 610i

378mb

thankz
[right][snapback]368435[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

to find information on your specific motherboard, google is your best friend. as for your videocard, it's surely outdated, but you can probably run some modern games at modest settings.
[quote name='zkiv' date='Apr 25 2008, 03:46 PM']Hey i have jus bought a new pc and was wanting to know how the graphics card is and how the mother board is..

Below are the specs

NVIDIA GeForce 7050 /  NVIDIA nForce 610i

378mb

thankz

[snapback]368435[/snapback]

to find information on your specific motherboard, google is your best friend. as for your videocard, it's surely outdated, but you can probably run some modern games at modest settings.

"Everytime you buy something from Walmart you're supporting commercial corporate terrorism and the CEO sacrifices a kitten; you're not a corporate terrorist supporting kitten killer are you!?!?!?"

HDMI is simply DVI + audio; if a monitor doesn't have speakers, THERE'S NO REASON FOR IT TO HAVE HDMI!

Posted 04/25/2008 09:00 PM   
Scroll To Top