3D problems
Hi iv recently bought a new graphics card (nvidia geforce mx 440) but im unable to play 3D games i:e i tried to play lost crown but it says that iv no 3D equiped card installed now iv looked and this card is supposed to be 3D can anyone point me in right direction

Thanks in advance

Dave
Hi iv recently bought a new graphics card (nvidia geforce mx 440) but im unable to play 3D games i:e i tried to play lost crown but it says that iv no 3D equiped card installed now iv looked and this card is supposed to be 3D can anyone point me in right direction

Thanks in advance

Dave

Posted 04/16/2008 11:45 AM   
Looking at the hardware requirements for the game, your card doesn't meet them.

Honestly, that card was top of the line 6 years ago. You will be lucky to find any new games that support it. That card is considered a G4 series. Alot of games have already stopped supporting the low-end G6 series to include G4 and G5 series cards. The most commonly supported are now the top G6 and all the G7, 8 and 9 series.
Looking at the hardware requirements for the game, your card doesn't meet them.

Honestly, that card was top of the line 6 years ago. You will be lucky to find any new games that support it. That card is considered a G4 series. Alot of games have already stopped supporting the low-end G6 series to include G4 and G5 series cards. The most commonly supported are now the top G6 and all the G7, 8 and 9 series.

Posted 04/16/2008 12:05 PM   
[quote name='SmilesLikeJoker' date='Apr 16 2008, 12:05 PM']Looking at the hardware requirements for the game, your card doesn't meet them.

Honestly, that card was top of the line 6 years ago.  You will be lucky to find any new games that support it.  That card is considered a G4 series.  Alot of games have already stopped supporting the low-end G6 series to include G4 and G5 series cards.  The most commonly supported are now the top G6 and all the G7, 8 and 9 series.
[right][snapback]363155[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Ah that'll be why then lol think it's time for computer upgrade lol thanks for your time

Dave /wave.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wave:' />
[quote name='SmilesLikeJoker' date='Apr 16 2008, 12:05 PM']Looking at the hardware requirements for the game, your card doesn't meet them.

Honestly, that card was top of the line 6 years ago.  You will be lucky to find any new games that support it.  That card is considered a G4 series.  Alot of games have already stopped supporting the low-end G6 series to include G4 and G5 series cards.  The most commonly supported are now the top G6 and all the G7, 8 and 9 series.

[snapback]363155[/snapback]

Ah that'll be why then lol think it's time for computer upgrade lol thanks for your time

Dave /wave.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wave:' />

Posted 04/16/2008 12:35 PM   
Scroll To Top