Nvidia nforce network controller driver nvidia network driver issues
[B][FONT=Times][SIZE=1]

I have a personally built pc, which is running Windows 2000....I run Nvidia GeForce 7600 gt for the graphics card....this pc previously worked on cable...dsl...and dial up...I installed the old wireless card from my old pc.... a friend downloaded the driver he thought was correct for said wireless card....I am unsure what has occured but my gaming pc no longer connects to cable *unsure if it will connect to anything else or not at this point*....I uninstalled the wireless card/driver....and uninstalled the network controller driver *in the hopes a reinstall would clear up the issue*....upon trying to reinstall the driver it told me to install nvidia network controller disc 1...I installed the drivers present on the disc that came with the graphics card...restarted the pc...upon restart it told me to once again install the network controller disc...so I went online...downloaded a few different drivers due to not being positive on which was going to work ....that box no longer pops up telling me to install the disc....but the device manager is telling me different errors on the network controller...sometimes it's code 28...other times it's code 31....currently it tells me cannot load drivers which is error code 31...I've gone in to device manager...and am completely lost as to what's going on.....any help would be greatly appreciated....this issue is keeping me from connecting the gaming pc and playing my game!!

Thanx for your time.
[B][FONT=Times][SIZE=1]

I have a personally built pc, which is running Windows 2000....I run Nvidia GeForce 7600 gt for the graphics card....this pc previously worked on cable...dsl...and dial up...I installed the old wireless card from my old pc.... a friend downloaded the driver he thought was correct for said wireless card....I am unsure what has occured but my gaming pc no longer connects to cable *unsure if it will connect to anything else or not at this point*....I uninstalled the wireless card/driver....and uninstalled the network controller driver *in the hopes a reinstall would clear up the issue*....upon trying to reinstall the driver it told me to install nvidia network controller disc 1...I installed the drivers present on the disc that came with the graphics card...restarted the pc...upon restart it told me to once again install the network controller disc...so I went online...downloaded a few different drivers due to not being positive on which was going to work ....that box no longer pops up telling me to install the disc....but the device manager is telling me different errors on the network controller...sometimes it's code 28...other times it's code 31....currently it tells me cannot load drivers which is error code 31...I've gone in to device manager...and am completely lost as to what's going on.....any help would be greatly appreciated....this issue is keeping me from connecting the gaming pc and playing my game!!

Thanx for your time.

Posted 04/03/2008 05:47 AM   
[quote name='forsakenone74' date='Apr 3 2008, 02:47 AM'][B][FONT=Times][SIZE=1]

Thanx for your time.
[right][snapback]355784[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Hi,
These drivers may have installed the IPV6 protocol which has only caused trouble for me. If present, uninstall it (don't just disable it).
Best Regards
[quote name='forsakenone74' date='Apr 3 2008, 02:47 AM'][B][FONT=Times][SIZE=1]

Thanx for your time.

[snapback]355784[/snapback]

Hi,

These drivers may have installed the IPV6 protocol which has only caused trouble for me. If present, uninstall it (don't just disable it).

Best Regards

Posted 04/03/2008 06:02 AM   
[quote name='filipetolhuizen' date='Apr 3 2008, 02:02 AM']Hi,
Best Regards
[right][snapback]355787[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Thanx...will try that and see if it's there...unsure if that'll fix my issues tho ..but thanx for the advice/tip
[quote name='filipetolhuizen' date='Apr 3 2008, 02:02 AM']Hi,

Best Regards

[snapback]355787[/snapback]

Thanx...will try that and see if it's there...unsure if that'll fix my issues tho ..but thanx for the advice/tip

Posted 04/03/2008 06:10 AM   
Scroll To Top