nvidia graphics crashing keeps crashing on games
hello guys /wave.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wave:' /> i was woundering why is my nvidia video card always crashing when i play games?these green lines come up and then a blue screen comes up saying"nd_4.dll has stoped working unexpecticly to prevent damage the computer will now restart".the symtoms are a green line come all over the monitar and the game crashes.sometimes there little square green dots or line that are green. oh ya and im using nvidia geforce 7300 GS.how do i fix this anoyying problem.im scared to buy a new nvidia video card because this problem might happen agien. this prevents me from playing video games PLEASE what do i do this also occures even when im not playing a game!!!!!!
is there a way i can fix it please!
hello guys /wave.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wave:' /> i was woundering why is my nvidia video card always crashing when i play games?these green lines come up and then a blue screen comes up saying"nd_4.dll has stoped working unexpecticly to prevent damage the computer will now restart".the symtoms are a green line come all over the monitar and the game crashes.sometimes there little square green dots or line that are green. oh ya and im using nvidia geforce 7300 GS.how do i fix this anoyying problem.im scared to buy a new nvidia video card because this problem might happen agien. this prevents me from playing video games PLEASE what do i do this also occures even when im not playing a game!!!!!!

Posted 03/24/2008 12:19 AM   
[quote name='gamerpro' date='Mar 23 2008, 04:19 PM']hello guys /wave.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wave:' />  i was woundering why is my nvidia video card always crashing when i  play games?these green lines come up and then a blue screen comes up saying"nd_4.dll has stoped working unexpecticly to prevent damage the computer will now restart".the symtoms are a green line come all over the monitar and the game crashes.sometimes there little square green dots or line that are green. oh ya and im using  nvidia geforce 7300 GS.how do i fix this anoyying problem.im scared to buy a new nvidia video card because this problem might happen agien. this prevents me from playing video games PLEASE what do i do this also occures even when im not playing a game!!!!!!
[right][snapback]349627[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

This is because Nvidia hasn't fixed their drivers since Dec 17 of 2007. Believe it or not that is why. Pretty much all new games out now will make nvidia drivers have a halt error from the drivers. How do you fix this? Tell Nvidia to get off their asses and tell them not to care about Vista for a MINUTE and help us out. Really... Vista has (somewhat) stable drivers now.... why not work on other OS's now.
[quote name='gamerpro' date='Mar 23 2008, 04:19 PM']hello guys /wave.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wave:' />  i was woundering why is my nvidia video card always crashing when i  play games?these green lines come up and then a blue screen comes up saying"nd_4.dll has stoped working unexpecticly to prevent damage the computer will now restart".the symtoms are a green line come all over the monitar and the game crashes.sometimes there little square green dots or line that are green. oh ya and im using  nvidia geforce 7300 GS.how do i fix this anoyying problem.im scared to buy a new nvidia video card because this problem might happen agien. this prevents me from playing video games PLEASE what do i do this also occures even when im not playing a game!!!!!!

[snapback]349627[/snapback]

This is because Nvidia hasn't fixed their drivers since Dec 17 of 2007. Believe it or not that is why. Pretty much all new games out now will make nvidia drivers have a halt error from the drivers. How do you fix this? Tell Nvidia to get off their asses and tell them not to care about Vista for a MINUTE and help us out. Really... Vista has (somewhat) stable drivers now.... why not work on other OS's now.

Posted 03/24/2008 01:17 AM   
Scroll To Top