Need help with hardware rendering device! Problem solving
Some time ago from one day on the other their seemed to be a problem with my supported hardware rendering device (whatever that may be).
I was playing Company of Heroes - Opposing fronts and after some update (I thought nvidia or directx) I couldn't start the game anymore and got the message [b]'failed to find a supported hardware rendering device'[/b].

Does anybody know how I can solve this problem???

I've got a AMD Athlon [tm] 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+
and a Nvidia GE Force 6600 LE

Should be enough to play that game I think. Anyway other games aren't functioning as well anymore, due to that problem so can someone please help me because it seems like an irritating bug!! :wacko:
Some time ago from one day on the other their seemed to be a problem with my supported hardware rendering device (whatever that may be).

I was playing Company of Heroes - Opposing fronts and after some update (I thought nvidia or directx) I couldn't start the game anymore and got the message 'failed to find a supported hardware rendering device'.

Does anybody know how I can solve this problem???

I've got a AMD Athlon [tm] 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+

and a Nvidia GE Force 6600 LE

Should be enough to play that game I think. Anyway other games aren't functioning as well anymore, due to that problem so can someone please help me because it seems like an irritating bug!! :wacko:

Posted 02/29/2008 07:47 AM   
Try uninstalling then reinstalling your graphic card drivers.
Try uninstalling then reinstalling your graphic card drivers.

Posted 02/29/2008 02:50 PM   
[quote name='DukeNukem' date='Feb 29 2008, 09:50 AM']Try uninstalling then reinstalling your graphic card drivers.
[right][snapback]335599[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Yup and or check for a patch for your game
[quote name='DukeNukem' date='Feb 29 2008, 09:50 AM']Try uninstalling then reinstalling your graphic card drivers.

[snapback]335599[/snapback]

Yup and or check for a patch for your game

Would you like SLI Support for your game?

nvidia.com_sli_request_form

Nvidia_SLI_Profile_Update#7_2011.03.01

Posted 03/01/2008 01:48 AM   
Scroll To Top