DVI to HDMI problem
Hi,
My Video Card is GeForce EN6600LE
Monitor SyncMaster 920N
TV: LG 32LC2RR-ZL
Connection: DVI (PC) to HDMI (TV)
My drivers are the latest. But I've got "No Signal" on My TV :S
When I Remove Display Drivers the signal started. But when I install the drivers again, the signal gone. :S

Can anybody help me ?
thanks
Hi,

Monitor SyncMaster 920N

My drivers are the latest. But I've got "No Signal" on My TV :S

When I Remove Display Drivers the signal started. But when I install the drivers again, the signal gone. :S

Can anybody help me ?

thanks

Posted 02/23/2008 04:34 PM   
[quote name='free4all' date='Feb 23 2008, 02:34 PM']Hi,
Monitor SyncMaster 920N
My drivers are the latest.  But I've got "No Signal" on My TV :S
When I Remove Display  Drivers the signal started. But when I install the drivers again, the signal gone. :S

Can anybody help me ?
thanks
[right][snapback]332134[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Hi Buddy! You know that I have a MSI 8600 GTS OC Edition, DualDVi and connected to it 1 Dell SP2208WFP and also a TV LCD Samsung 32 innches (last model) and the Mon works VERY WELL but the TV LCD have always a NO SIGNAL message...
I'm using a 25feet DVI to HDMI gold platted cable and the PC looks like is reconizing without any problem the TV, because on the NVidia tool says SAMSUNG and the max resolution is a WideScreen one, 136x x 76x.
Does anyone knows why on XP 32 is not working? I have the latest NVidia Forceware drivers. Thanks!
[quote name='free4all' date='Feb 23 2008, 02:34 PM']Hi,

Monitor SyncMaster 920N

My drivers are the latest.  But I've got "No Signal" on My TV :S

When I Remove Display  Drivers the signal started. But when I install the drivers again, the signal gone. :S

Can anybody help me ?

thanks

[snapback]332134[/snapback]

Hi Buddy! You know that I have a MSI 8600 GTS OC Edition, DualDVi and connected to it 1 Dell SP2208WFP and also a TV LCD Samsung 32 innches (last model) and the Mon works VERY WELL but the TV LCD have always a NO SIGNAL message...

I'm using a 25feet DVI to HDMI gold platted cable and the PC looks like is reconizing without any problem the TV, because on the NVidia tool says SAMSUNG and the max resolution is a WideScreen one, 136x x 76x.

Does anyone knows why on XP 32 is not working? I have the latest NVidia Forceware drivers. Thanks!

Posted 02/26/2008 06:41 PM   
I think the problem is in Video Card. But no one from the support won't tell us. Maybe I'll change my video card with ATI becouse i readed from many forums that there is no problems with Ati Video Cards. If the support of nVidia won't help us they will lose me as a client. It's will be sry becouse all my video cards was nVidia :S
I think the problem is in Video Card. But no one from the support won't tell us. Maybe I'll change my video card with ATI becouse i readed from many forums that there is no problems with Ati Video Cards. If the support of nVidia won't help us they will lose me as a client. It's will be sry becouse all my video cards was nVidia :S

Posted 02/28/2008 01:48 PM   
Scroll To Top