I need help (Gforce 6200) URGENT!
Okkk, im really angery, so its if my typing is inacurate, dont blame me lol

Ok basically Im an idiot, every so few days i format my computer so I can get this free trial on a game i will not discuss.
Anyways I reformated my computer, and because of this I lost my video drivers and my audio drivers, which is usually no big because I just install them off Nvidia (well the video drivers anyways) But for some reason my Gforce 6200 is completly screwing up my life now, I know I dont have jack for video drivers because the net pages are so slow when I drag my scroller down.

Now this would be a very easy question if it wasnt so complicated and stupid.
This is my card for anyone that needs the information to help.

eVGA e-GeForce 6200, (256 MB) AGP Graphic Card

Ive lost the software disc so Im in desperate need for them, but heres the thing, I cant download any of the drivers from here, its impossible.
whenever i download the drivers (ANY of them, anywhere from 17.01 84.21 to like all of them) it keeps bringing up this bogus message that states "The Nvidia set up program could not locate any drivers that are compadible with your current hardwear, setup will exit now"

Like it makes NO SENCE, the descriptions in the drivers clearly state I can use it, but I cant, so PLEASE I beg of you guys, Im a new member, and I BEG of your guys experience in this situation.

~Btw Ive looked at the 6200 series for gforce and it looks like its been having a lot of problems too, but at least most of the users can actually download it, I cant!
Again thanks in advance guys.
Okkk, im really angery, so its if my typing is inacurate, dont blame me lol

Ok basically Im an idiot, every so few days i format my computer so I can get this free trial on a game i will not discuss.

Anyways I reformated my computer, and because of this I lost my video drivers and my audio drivers, which is usually no big because I just install them off Nvidia (well the video drivers anyways) But for some reason my Gforce 6200 is completly screwing up my life now, I know I dont have jack for video drivers because the net pages are so slow when I drag my scroller down.

Now this would be a very easy question if it wasnt so complicated and stupid.

This is my card for anyone that needs the information to help.

eVGA e-GeForce 6200, (256 MB) AGP Graphic Card

Ive lost the software disc so Im in desperate need for them, but heres the thing, I cant download any of the drivers from here, its impossible.

whenever i download the drivers (ANY of them, anywhere from 17.01 84.21 to like all of them) it keeps bringing up this bogus message that states "The Nvidia set up program could not locate any drivers that are compadible with your current hardwear, setup will exit now"

Like it makes NO SENCE, the descriptions in the drivers clearly state I can use it, but I cant, so PLEASE I beg of you guys, Im a new member, and I BEG of your guys experience in this situation.

~Btw Ive looked at the 6200 series for gforce and it looks like its been having a lot of problems too, but at least most of the users can actually download it, I cant!

Again thanks in advance guys.

Posted 02/06/2008 08:43 PM   
ok firstly, instead of formatting your pc to get the free trial again, simply uninstall the demo after free period, then remove all data in the registry relating to the game, then you should be able to re install it without formatting.

and to get drivers, simply download em from a different pc if ur having issues with this pc. if the drivers u get say u cant install them on your pc, DOUBLE CHECK that u are getting ones for your correct operating system, i downloaded 64bit ones by accident once - puzzled me for a bit :P

good luck.
ok firstly, instead of formatting your pc to get the free trial again, simply uninstall the demo after free period, then remove all data in the registry relating to the game, then you should be able to re install it without formatting.

and to get drivers, simply download em from a different pc if ur having issues with this pc. if the drivers u get say u cant install them on your pc, DOUBLE CHECK that u are getting ones for your correct operating system, i downloaded 64bit ones by accident once - puzzled me for a bit :P

good luck.

_ NVLDDMKM problems_ | _ problems getting a driver for a laptop graphics card_ | _What PSU do I need?_

[quote name='The Professor' date='11 August 2011 - 10:33 AM' timestamp='1313055223' post='1277858']

I think Qazax is a pretty cool guy. eh kills aleins and doesnt afraid of anything.

Posted 02/06/2008 10:04 PM   
Scroll To Top