nVidia Bios Update for nForce 680i LT Mother Board
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew if nVidia had a bios upgrade for the nforce 680i LT motherboard? As I understand it, the bios upgrade is for the new wolfdale cpus.

The board is an XFX alpha dog brand, but it seems the current bios on my motherboard came for nVidia and not XFX so XFX's current bios upgrade to handle the wolfdale cpus will not work.

I have already submitted a ticket to XFX but they are pretty slow at getting back with anyone. So any help finding another source for the bios would be great.

Thanks.
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew if nVidia had a bios upgrade for the nforce 680i LT motherboard? As I understand it, the bios upgrade is for the new wolfdale cpus.

The board is an XFX alpha dog brand, but it seems the current bios on my motherboard came for nVidia and not XFX so XFX's current bios upgrade to handle the wolfdale cpus will not work.

I have already submitted a ticket to XFX but they are pretty slow at getting back with anyone. So any help finding another source for the bios would be great.

Thanks.

Posted 02/03/2008 03:00 AM   
[quote name='Kodiac98' date='Feb 2 2008, 10:00 PM']Hello,

Thanks.
[right][snapback]319397[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I have one that I bought from tiger...I had trouble because the bios they had listed had a 9 instead 0f a 1 in the string....took a week but they finally sent me one that corrected this and was able to update with the listed bios on their website....it is now at p07 that lets me use the wolfdale cpu . I have a E8400 on the way to try on it.
[quote name='Kodiac98' date='Feb 2 2008, 10:00 PM']Hello,

Thanks.

[snapback]319397[/snapback]

I have one that I bought from tiger...I had trouble because the bios they had listed had a 9 instead 0f a 1 in the string....took a week but they finally sent me one that corrected this and was able to update with the listed bios on their website....it is now at p07 that lets me use the wolfdale cpu . I have a E8400 on the way to try on it.

Posted 02/03/2008 02:49 PM   
Scroll To Top