Css hl2.exe error
Hi. I just got me a new gaming laptop and it works fine before. But after several days when I finished updating my laptop it got an hl2.exe error from steam. Also I have a white stuff on my screen. Well here are some pictures.

[img]http://i10.tinypic.com/6l0fwuq.jpg[/img]

then after I exit counterstrike source this pops up.

[img]http://i10.tinypic.com/6srh9qw.jpg[/img]

I also heard some people say that aim as aol instant messenger causes this problem. Well I've tried to delete aim but its not aim. Its something else. Well I've tried updating all my software and hardware drivers. Nothing works. I've also tried to delete some of skins that I download for css from fbsbanna.com/ But that's not the problem either. Well I do have a good gaming laptop specs. I don't have any problems with my other games though. I've tried to run doom 3, counterstrike 1.6, Battlefield 2, battlefield 2142, Call of duty 4 modern warefare, Hitman blood money, Infernal, Need for speed most wanted, Painkiller gold edition, UT2004, Stalker, TF2 and portal they all run fine on my laptop. Here are my laptop specs:

Processor: Intel® Core(tm)2 Duo CPU T7250 @ 2.00 Ghz
Memory RAM: 2046 MB
System type: 32-bits Operating system
Video card: Nvidia Geforce 8400M GS
Windows: vista Premium

I already tried to update my video card too and it says its up to date. That goes along with everything else. Well if anyone know anything please post here.
Hi. I just got me a new gaming laptop and it works fine before. But after several days when I finished updating my laptop it got an hl2.exe error from steam. Also I have a white stuff on my screen. Well here are some pictures.

then after I exit counterstrike source this pops up.

I also heard some people say that aim as aol instant messenger causes this problem. Well I've tried to delete aim but its not aim. Its something else. Well I've tried updating all my software and hardware drivers. Nothing works. I've also tried to delete some of skins that I download for css from fbsbanna.com/ But that's not the problem either. Well I do have a good gaming laptop specs. I don't have any problems with my other games though. I've tried to run doom 3, counterstrike 1.6, Battlefield 2, battlefield 2142, Call of duty 4 modern warefare, Hitman blood money, Infernal, Need for speed most wanted, Painkiller gold edition, UT2004, Stalker, TF2 and portal they all run fine on my laptop. Here are my laptop specs:

Processor: Intel® Core(tm)2 Duo CPU T7250 @ 2.00 Ghz

Memory RAM: 2046 MB

System type: 32-bits Operating system

Video card: Nvidia Geforce 8400M GS

Windows: vista Premium

I already tried to update my video card too and it says its up to date. That goes along with everything else. Well if anyone know anything please post here.

Posted 12/30/2007 07:06 PM   
No one know how to fix this please help me
No one know how to fix this please help me

Posted 12/31/2007 12:23 AM   
That used to happen to me to, have you tried re-installing it? maybe youve played around with it to much thats why. Btw what laptop did you buy?
That used to happen to me to, have you tried re-installing it? maybe youve played around with it to much thats why. Btw what laptop did you buy?

Posted 12/31/2007 01:10 AM   
Hey it has stop doing it. Woot! Thanks! Ok now the character has turned to white when I'm far away. see the dead guy right there. Its white. Its suppose to be regular color. It suppose to be a ct can anyone notice it. If so please help me fix that. I brought hp pavilion dv9000

[img]http://i8.tinypic.com/80q4ffo.jpg[/img]
Hey it has stop doing it. Woot! Thanks! Ok now the character has turned to white when I'm far away. see the dead guy right there. Its white. Its suppose to be regular color. It suppose to be a ct can anyone notice it. If so please help me fix that. I brought hp pavilion dv9000

Posted 12/31/2007 07:36 PM   
Something must be wrong with your graphics, try maybe using lower settings or something.
Something must be wrong with your graphics, try maybe using lower settings or something.

Posted 01/01/2008 06:30 PM   
I already did its not the graphics problem in the game. The game runs just fine. I can't figure it out what it is. Arg! This is irritating.
I already did its not the graphics problem in the game. The game runs just fine. I can't figure it out what it is. Arg! This is irritating.

Posted 01/03/2008 04:01 AM   
[quote name='ltsang23' date='Dec 31 2007, 11:36 AM']Hey it has stop doing it. Woot! Thanks! Ok now the character has turned to white when I'm far away. see the dead guy right there. Its white. Its suppose to be regular color. It suppose to be a ct can anyone notice it. If so please help me fix that. I brought hp pavilion dv9000

[img]http://i8.tinypic.com/80q4ffo.jpg[/img]
[right][snapback]302872[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Hi, I got a HP pavillion dv9000 and i got the same problem.
Sometimes the error comes after a second and sometimes after 15 minutes. It annoys me, because i cant play with my team and risking to be fired from the team. please help. i get the hl2.exe problem. :( :'(
[quote name='ltsang23' date='Dec 31 2007, 11:36 AM']Hey it has stop doing it. Woot! Thanks! Ok now the character has turned to white when I'm far away. see the dead guy right there. Its white. Its suppose to be regular color. It suppose to be a ct can anyone notice it. If so please help me fix that. I brought hp pavilion dv9000

[snapback]302872[/snapback]

Hi, I got a HP pavillion dv9000 and i got the same problem.

Sometimes the error comes after a second and sometimes after 15 minutes. It annoys me, because i cant play with my team and risking to be fired from the team. please help. i get the hl2.exe problem. :( :'(

Posted 03/04/2008 04:02 PM   
Shut off VSync I think.
Shut off VSync I think.

Posted 03/04/2008 04:22 PM   
Scroll To Top