How to set fan speed?
I used to have an NForce4 Mobo and I upgraded my mobo to an intel chipset (sorry :( ) But I have an 8800GT and am wondering how to turn up the fan on my GFX card, since Ntune obviously does not work anymore.
I used to have an NForce4 Mobo and I upgraded my mobo to an intel chipset (sorry :( ) But I have an 8800GT and am wondering how to turn up the fan on my GFX card, since Ntune obviously does not work anymore.

Posted 11/28/2007 01:10 PM   
[color=green]Submit a bug report to nVidia. The fan speed functions in nTune suck, they should be in the Control Panel w/o nTune and they should work properly: they should remember the user settings between reboots.[/color]
Submit a bug report to nVidia. The fan speed functions in nTune suck, they should be in the Control Panel w/o nTune and they should work properly: they should remember the user settings between reboots.

Posted 11/28/2007 04:22 PM   
Download Rivatuner then read the tutorial on how to create Fan Control profiles at guru3d.com.
Download Rivatuner then read the tutorial on how to create Fan Control profiles at guru3d.com.

Posted 11/28/2007 06:23 PM   
[url="http://www.vaguesoft.com/users/dwood/blog/tutorials/rivatuner/"]Here is an excellent step-by-step tutorial.[/url]

Posted 11/28/2007 07:03 PM   
Scroll To Top