Help wit 8400 GS and multiple monitors
Hi,

I recently purchased a GeForce 8400 GS and installed it in a Windows Vista PC. I need to connect 3 monitors to the PC. I am able to run two monitors off the 8400 GS, but I can't get anything to show up on the monitor that's connected to my onboard graphics card. I've seen help tickets for this sort of thing, and I'm wondering if there is a way to use both the 8400 and my onboard graphics. I don't know what brand my onboard graphics are, but the 8400 I purchased is a PNY PCI-Express.

Buying another card is not an option because I had to set the 8400 up with the "low-profile" brackets and this pc only has two slots.

Any way to get my onboard card to not disable when I install the 8400?

Thanks,
Andy
Hi,

I recently purchased a GeForce 8400 GS and installed it in a Windows Vista PC. I need to connect 3 monitors to the PC. I am able to run two monitors off the 8400 GS, but I can't get anything to show up on the monitor that's connected to my onboard graphics card. I've seen help tickets for this sort of thing, and I'm wondering if there is a way to use both the 8400 and my onboard graphics. I don't know what brand my onboard graphics are, but the 8400 I purchased is a PNY PCI-Express.

Buying another card is not an option because I had to set the 8400 up with the "low-profile" brackets and this pc only has two slots.

Any way to get my onboard card to not disable when I install the 8400?

Thanks,

Andy

Posted 10/08/2007 09:16 PM   
Scroll To Top