NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS problems
Hey all,
I bought a Dell laptop a few weeks ago and I have been having problems running a few games, the card thats in the notebook is a
NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS [Display adapter]
Default Monitor (2x)
LPL 15.4 [Monitor] (15.4"vis)

The dell site supports the 101.28 drivers which NCsoft has said are not supported and have had tons of problems with their games.

On laptopvideo2go i have found that 163.15 supports the 8400m GS but it comes up with the same error each time i try to install the drivers. "Can not locate drivers supported with current hardware settings. Setup will now close." -- the joys of not being able to use a brand new laptop are unbelievable. If anyone can help or has had similar problems or has any idea how to fix this problem that would be AWESOME.

Thanks.
Hey all,

I bought a Dell laptop a few weeks ago and I have been having problems running a few games, the card thats in the notebook is a

NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS [Display adapter]

Default Monitor (2x)

LPL 15.4 [Monitor] (15.4"vis)

The dell site supports the 101.28 drivers which NCsoft has said are not supported and have had tons of problems with their games.

On laptopvideo2go i have found that 163.15 supports the 8400m GS but it comes up with the same error each time i try to install the drivers. "Can not locate drivers supported with current hardware settings. Setup will now close." -- the joys of not being able to use a brand new laptop are unbelievable. If anyone can help or has had similar problems or has any idea how to fix this problem that would be AWESOME.

Thanks.

Posted 10/04/2007 08:47 PM   
Scroll To Top