FSX SKY Tearing Flight sim problem
In FSX but not in FS9 using GeForce 7600GS and trying the past three latest drivers the sky appearance keeps looking like that in the attached screen shot. The ground area is perfect in every case but the sky keeps on tearing.
I've tried the settings indicated in the Tweakguides and nHanser. Since it's not occurring in FS9 it seems like something in FSX..... did a repair option with the original disks but nada!
Any suggestions how I can fix this?
Gary :'(
In FSX but not in FS9 using GeForce 7600GS and trying the past three latest drivers the sky appearance keeps looking like that in the attached screen shot. The ground area is perfect in every case but the sky keeps on tearing.

I've tried the settings indicated in the Tweakguides and nHanser. Since it's not occurring in FS9 it seems like something in FSX..... did a repair option with the original disks but nada!

Any suggestions how I can fix this?

Gary :'(
Attachments

Nvidia_7600_GS.jpg

Posted 09/27/2007 08:42 PM   
Happy to report that after a couple more "repair" sessions suddenly everything is back to normal. Still would like to know what caused it in the first place but doubt I'll ever find out. :D
Gary
Happy to report that after a couple more "repair" sessions suddenly everything is back to normal. Still would like to know what caused it in the first place but doubt I'll ever find out. :D

Gary

Posted 09/28/2007 08:35 PM   
Scroll To Top