GeForce Go 7600 Issues with Vista HP Pavilion dv9207us Laptop
Hello all, I have an issue with my NVIDIA card in my notebook...

I run Vista Home Premium, and have the NVIDIA GeForce Go 7600 256MB in my notebook. Most of my games are glitched, to name a few, Battlefield 1942, Far Cry, and Doom 3. The graphics of the game are totally screwed up. Sometimes white screen, sometimes random pixel loss and messy screen. It is impossible to play any games like that. I have the latest driver from my laptop driver support page (www.hp.com) but it is no good. Applications outside the game, however run fine... normal resolution, etc etc. Are there any fixes to this that resolves game incompatibility for Vista for this specific card? I tried using the Vista Hotfixes, but they never even install (probably incompatible as well). Any other suggestions? I'd really appreciate some help. Thanks in advance!

Raptor22
Hello all, I have an issue with my NVIDIA card in my notebook...

I run Vista Home Premium, and have the NVIDIA GeForce Go 7600 256MB in my notebook. Most of my games are glitched, to name a few, Battlefield 1942, Far Cry, and Doom 3. The graphics of the game are totally screwed up. Sometimes white screen, sometimes random pixel loss and messy screen. It is impossible to play any games like that. I have the latest driver from my laptop driver support page (www.hp.com) but it is no good. Applications outside the game, however run fine... normal resolution, etc etc. Are there any fixes to this that resolves game incompatibility for Vista for this specific card? I tried using the Vista Hotfixes, but they never even install (probably incompatible as well). Any other suggestions? I'd really appreciate some help. Thanks in advance!

Raptor22

Posted 09/19/2007 05:23 PM   
There is no reason a new computer shouldn't work. Since you paid extra to use HP customer support, you should take advantage of it while you're still in the warranty period.
There is no reason a new computer shouldn't work. Since you paid extra to use HP customer support, you should take advantage of it while you're still in the warranty period.

Posted 09/20/2007 12:28 PM   
There is nothing wrong with it hardware-wise, some other games also run fine. I just want a fix for the compatibility issues. HP is obviously too lazy and irresponsible to do it for me, so I thought NVIDIA might have a solution.
There is nothing wrong with it hardware-wise, some other games also run fine. I just want a fix for the compatibility issues. HP is obviously too lazy and irresponsible to do it for me, so I thought NVIDIA might have a solution.

Posted 09/20/2007 10:45 PM   
Scroll To Top