How To Enable SLI?
Ok First off i hate the New Nvidia Control Panel and love the old one.

Well anyways i just updated to the newest ForceWare for my 2x 6800Ultras and am having trouble enabling SLI i cant find anything thats says anything about SLI in the control panel? and yes everything is set to advanced. Also im running Windows Vista /thumbsdown.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':thumbsdown:' />
Ok First off i hate the New Nvidia Control Panel and love the old one.

Well anyways i just updated to the newest ForceWare for my 2x 6800Ultras and am having trouble enabling SLI i cant find anything thats says anything about SLI in the control panel? and yes everything is set to advanced. Also im running Windows Vista /thumbsdown.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':thumbsdown:' />

Posted 09/19/2007 04:21 AM   
[quote name='broken89' date='Sep 19 2007, 04:21 AM']Ok First off i hate the New Nvidia Control Panel and love the old one.

[right][snapback]252887[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Welcome to the club... many of us has this issue, and thats is driver fault.. so please leave a report to nvidia and tell that...

DarKMaN
[quote name='broken89' date='Sep 19 2007, 04:21 AM']Ok First off i hate the New Nvidia Control Panel and love the old one.

[snapback]252887[/snapback]

Welcome to the club... many of us has this issue, and thats is driver fault.. so please leave a report to nvidia and tell that...

DarKMaN

Posted 09/19/2007 02:21 PM   
[quote name='broken89' date='Sep 19 2007, 05:21 AM']Ok First off i hate the New Nvidia Control Panel and love the old one.

[right][snapback]252887[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

SLI is not currently supported under the latest drivers for either the 6600 or 6800 series. The developers are apparently working on it. /wave.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wave:' />
[quote name='broken89' date='Sep 19 2007, 05:21 AM']Ok First off i hate the New Nvidia Control Panel and love the old one.

[snapback]252887[/snapback]

SLI is not currently supported under the latest drivers for either the 6600 or 6800 series. The developers are apparently working on it. /wave.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wave:' />

Posted 09/20/2007 02:47 AM   
[quote name='Gandalf Greyhelm' date='Sep 20 2007, 02:47 AM']SLI is not currently supported under the latest drivers for either the 6600 or 6800 series. The developers are apparently working on it.  /wave.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wave:' />
[right][snapback]253370[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

AAAH good to know, I just sitting here and belive it was a issue or wrong with my rig, well the last can I figure out it was not, cos SLi works good in XP and XP64.. well thanxs for the news. damn nvidia could say something about that... I send a few reports but no answers back...

DarKMaN
[quote name='Gandalf Greyhelm' date='Sep 20 2007, 02:47 AM']SLI is not currently supported under the latest drivers for either the 6600 or 6800 series. The developers are apparently working on it.  /wave.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wave:' />

[snapback]253370[/snapback]

AAAH good to know, I just sitting here and belive it was a issue or wrong with my rig, well the last can I figure out it was not, cos SLi works good in XP and XP64.. well thanxs for the news. damn nvidia could say something about that... I send a few reports but no answers back...

DarKMaN

Posted 09/20/2007 03:46 PM   
[quote name='DarKMaNs' date='Sep 20 2007, 07:46 AM']AAAH good to know, I just sitting here and belive it was a issue or wrong with my rig, well the last can I figure out it was not, cos SLi works good in XP and XP64.. well thanxs for the news. damn nvidia could say something about that... I send a few reports but no answers back...

DarKMaN
[right][snapback]253736[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

has there been any progress on the 6800 series getting SLI support in vista(32 bit)? i have the newest drivers, but nothing is mentioned in the NV control panel application about SLI or settings for it. my Bios seems to be fine since SLI worked in XP. Any suggestions?

JML
[quote name='DarKMaNs' date='Sep 20 2007, 07:46 AM']AAAH good to know, I just sitting here and belive it was a issue or wrong with my rig, well the last can I figure out it was not, cos SLi works good in XP and XP64.. well thanxs for the news. damn nvidia could say something about that... I send a few reports but no answers back...

DarKMaN

[snapback]253736[/snapback]

has there been any progress on the 6800 series getting SLI support in vista(32 bit)? i have the newest drivers, but nothing is mentioned in the NV control panel application about SLI or settings for it. my Bios seems to be fine since SLI worked in XP. Any suggestions?

JML

Posted 12/09/2007 12:44 PM   
Scroll To Top