mv4_disp error in Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
Hi, im new to this forum. I just started playing Dark messiah of might and magic and I start up the game and as it loads a new game, i get the blue screen of death and it says something about an infinite loop and the nv4_dsip error.
I have 1 gig of ram, and a nvidia geforce 7900gs 256 mb graphics card.
Please, I really need help. This has happened before in other steam games, but not often.
Hi, im new to this forum. I just started playing Dark messiah of might and magic and I start up the game and as it loads a new game, i get the blue screen of death and it says something about an infinite loop and the nv4_dsip error.

I have 1 gig of ram, and a nvidia geforce 7900gs 256 mb graphics card.

Please, I really need help. This has happened before in other steam games, but not often.

Posted 08/02/2007 05:16 AM   
These forums are full of issues with Steam and the Source engine, I'd start looking at those threads and see what has worked for others.
These forums are full of issues with Steam and the Source engine, I'd start looking at those threads and see what has worked for others.

Posted 08/02/2007 08:30 AM   
I've been looking and I still havn't found anything. Are there any suggestions where to look? Like a specific post? I really appreciate the help. Im planning to return the game in the next 5 days, so if I find a way for the game to work I will be happy.
I've been looking and I still havn't found anything. Are there any suggestions where to look? Like a specific post? I really appreciate the help. Im planning to return the game in the next 5 days, so if I find a way for the game to work I will be happy.

Posted 08/04/2007 05:03 AM   
Scroll To Top