NVidia Network Bus Installation - Driver needed nvenetfd driver
I am upgrading a PC to a legal copy of XP Pro.
During the installation (XP PRO setup) I am asked the following:
Insert NVIDIA Network Bus Installation Disk #1
It then shows a window with the following path: d:\ethernet\nck865\ethernet
and it seems to want the following files:
nvenetfd.inf and nvenetfdin_

I have searched everywhere on the net for these drivers. (I do not have the requested driver disk)
Can anyone point me in the right direction to fidn these drivers?
The PC is an AOpen disk - but consists of an amalgam of sourced components and is about 2 years old.

Regards
I am upgrading a PC to a legal copy of XP Pro.

I have searched everywhere on the net for these drivers. (I do not have the requested driver disk)

The PC is an AOpen disk - but consists of an amalgam of sourced components and is about 2 years old.

Regards

Posted 07/16/2007 01:50 PM   
[quote name='alexfaure' date='Jul 16 2007, 03:50 PM']I am upgrading a PC to a legal copy of XP Pro.

Regards
[right][snapback]223398[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Can anyone help me with this? I am desperate!! :'(
I cannot continue upgrading my computer until I find a solution. the installation will not abort, and I cannot continue....
[quote name='alexfaure' date='Jul 16 2007, 03:50 PM']I am upgrading a PC to a legal copy of XP Pro.

Regards

[snapback]223398[/snapback]

Can anyone help me with this? I am desperate!! :'(

I cannot continue upgrading my computer until I find a solution. the installation will not abort, and I cannot continue....

Posted 07/17/2007 09:02 AM   
it's your nforce driver 9.53 is the latest one. If you upgrade inside windows then you should reinstall nforce driver. Otherwise it shouldn't ask you for the ethernet driver.
You can extract nforce driver and search for right driver in the extracted folder.
it's your nforce driver 9.53 is the latest one. If you upgrade inside windows then you should reinstall nforce driver. Otherwise it shouldn't ask you for the ethernet driver.

You can extract nforce driver and search for right driver in the extracted folder.

Posted 07/17/2007 02:06 PM   
[quote name='rusty' date='Jul 17 2007, 04:06 PM']it's your nforce driver 9.53 is the latest one. If you upgrade inside windows then you should reinstall nforce driver. Otherwise it shouldn't ask you for the ethernet driver.
[right][snapback]223961[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Thanks Rusty - where would I get the driver? At the NVIDIA downloads site?
Thanks ( I am a bit new at this!)
[quote name='rusty' date='Jul 17 2007, 04:06 PM']it's your nforce driver 9.53 is the latest one. If you upgrade inside windows then you should reinstall nforce driver. Otherwise it shouldn't ask you for the ethernet driver.

[snapback]223961[/snapback]

Thanks Rusty - where would I get the driver? At the NVIDIA downloads site?

Posted 07/17/2007 02:32 PM   
[quote name='alexfaure' date='Jul 17 2007, 04:32 PM']Thanks Rusty - where would I get the driver? At the NVIDIA downloads site?
[right][snapback]223976[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I found the following driver on the Nvidia site

nForce 680i SLI/680i LT SLI - Windows XP (32-Bit)

Do you think this would be the right one?

Regards
[quote name='alexfaure' date='Jul 17 2007, 04:32 PM']Thanks Rusty - where would I get the driver? At the NVIDIA downloads site?

[snapback]223976[/snapback]

I found the following driver on the Nvidia site

Regards

Posted 07/17/2007 02:40 PM   
[quote name='alexfaure' date='Jul 17 2007, 09:40 AM']I found the following driver on the Nvidia site

Regards
[right][snapback]223979[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
This driver package is specific to a motherboard.

What is your motherboard?
[quote name='alexfaure' date='Jul 17 2007, 09:40 AM']I found the following driver on the Nvidia site

Regards

[snapback]223979[/snapback]

This driver package is specific to a motherboard.

Posted 07/17/2007 02:59 PM   
[quote name='alexfaure' date='Jul 17 2007, 06:40 AM']I found the following driver on the Nvidia site

Regards
[right][snapback]223979[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Just like SmilesLikeJoker said we need to klnow your motherboard name for instance Asus p5n32 sli premium or Abit In9-32max.
From that point We'll be able to tell you which driver you need to install.
P.S> When you're gonna install an nforce driver I recommend installing IDE driver but don't install the Network Manager since it gives some problems.
[quote name='alexfaure' date='Jul 17 2007, 06:40 AM']I found the following driver on the Nvidia site

Regards

[snapback]223979[/snapback]

Just like SmilesLikeJoker said we need to klnow your motherboard name for instance Asus p5n32 sli premium or Abit In9-32max.

From that point We'll be able to tell you which driver you need to install.

P.S> When you're gonna install an nforce driver I recommend installing IDE driver but don't install the Network Manager since it gives some problems.

Posted 07/18/2007 05:09 AM   
I have the same issue, the drivers are found on my original Motherboard Abit disk

I also discovered the secret to reveal the pathway.

Simply put in the WRONG disk, and Windows will reveal the pathway to the file it is looking for, you can confirm it on another computer from your install disk.

I have a new problem, now, that the system takes the disk, and the monitor flashes (installing the drivers) then nothing!

Solution? After the flash, you can swap back the disks, and windows will pick it up.

But windows is hanging up at 34 Minutes (I've seen this before).

Solution? Restart, and windows will pick it install and continue.

I believe this is being caused by the need for another change of disks for another NVidia driver (because that's what came up on restart). This is very long and painful process, I hope my experience, can help someone else out.

I would allow a lot of time to do this, as the process is complex with the Nivida driver requests.

Wow just went down to 33 minutes as I type this - best of luck to you all.
I have the same issue, the drivers are found on my original Motherboard Abit disk

I also discovered the secret to reveal the pathway.

Simply put in the WRONG disk, and Windows will reveal the pathway to the file it is looking for, you can confirm it on another computer from your install disk.

I have a new problem, now, that the system takes the disk, and the monitor flashes (installing the drivers) then nothing!

Solution? After the flash, you can swap back the disks, and windows will pick it up.

But windows is hanging up at 34 Minutes (I've seen this before).

Solution? Restart, and windows will pick it install and continue.

I believe this is being caused by the need for another change of disks for another NVidia driver (because that's what came up on restart). This is very long and painful process, I hope my experience, can help someone else out.

I would allow a lot of time to do this, as the process is complex with the Nivida driver requests.

Wow just went down to 33 minutes as I type this - best of luck to you all.

Posted 10/22/2008 04:02 PM   
[quote name='SmilesLikeJoker' post='223988' date='Jul 17 2007, 09:59 AM']This driver package is specific to a motherboard.

What is your motherboard?[/quote]
I'm having the same problem. I lost everything on my pc from a nasty trojen, so I'm doing a format. but I get the freeze at 34 mins.

It says insert NVIDIA Network bus Instalation disk #1, I have a NVIDIA disk I used.. it ran for a bit then froze at 34 mins saying: The software you are installing for this hardware - NetMos 3835 PCI Multi-1/0 Controler - has not passed windows logo testing to verify its compatibility with windows xp. Then the pc locks up and I have to force restart..same thing happens over and over.

My motherboard is a ABIT TH7 - RAID..

I have no idea what to do at this point except hope someone can help

-Seth
[quote name='SmilesLikeJoker' post='223988' date='Jul 17 2007, 09:59 AM']This driver package is specific to a motherboard.

I'm having the same problem. I lost everything on my pc from a nasty trojen, so I'm doing a format. but I get the freeze at 34 mins.

It says insert NVIDIA Network bus Instalation disk #1, I have a NVIDIA disk I used.. it ran for a bit then froze at 34 mins saying: The software you are installing for this hardware - NetMos 3835 PCI Multi-1/0 Controler - has not passed windows logo testing to verify its compatibility with windows xp. Then the pc locks up and I have to force restart..same thing happens over and over.

My motherboard is a ABIT TH7 - RAID..

I have no idea what to do at this point except hope someone can help

-Seth

Posted 01/24/2009 08:28 AM   
Scroll To Top