Forceware 162.22 & 163.11 Vista x86/x64
:ph34r:

[url="http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_downloads_rel70betadriver.html"]http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_download...betadriver.html[/url]

MSI Z77A-GD65
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v2
4x4GB Samsung DDR3-1600
Samsung 840 Pro 128GB
PNY GeForce GTX 680
----------------------------
"Human's aren't the only species on Earth, We just act like it..."

Posted 07/11/2007 05:01 PM   
Great. Digital Vibrance is finally enabled :)
Great. Digital Vibrance is finally enabled :)

Posted 07/11/2007 08:34 PM   
I'm about to try them. Which one is the best?
I'm about to try them. Which one is the best?

Posted 07/11/2007 09:04 PM   
Well, I tried the new drivers, and nothing has changed. Goes to black screen on installing, then crashes to blue screen, then machine hangs while booting and then BSOD again. Getting really frustrated now.
Well, I tried the new drivers, and nothing has changed. Goes to black screen on installing, then crashes to blue screen, then machine hangs while booting and then BSOD again. Getting really frustrated now.

Posted 07/11/2007 09:35 PM   
[quote name='gerbal' date='Jul 11 2007, 01:35 PM']Well, I tried the new drivers, and nothing has changed.  Goes to black screen on installing, then crashes to blue screen, then machine hangs while booting and then BSOD again.  Getting really frustrated now.
[right][snapback]221526[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Have you tried a system restore point to before you ever had those issues?

Some drivers have required me to do this (latest: the pulled off 162.15 one), because they just wouldn't uninstall properly.
[quote name='gerbal' date='Jul 11 2007, 01:35 PM']Well, I tried the new drivers, and nothing has changed.  Goes to black screen on installing, then crashes to blue screen, then machine hangs while booting and then BSOD again.  Getting really frustrated now.

[snapback]221526[/snapback]

Have you tried a system restore point to before you ever had those issues?

Some drivers have required me to do this (latest: the pulled off 162.15 one), because they just wouldn't uninstall properly.

Posted 07/11/2007 10:37 PM   
[quote name='Mu0n' date='Jul 12 2007, 08:37 AM']Have you tried a system restore point to before you ever had those issues?

[right][snapback]221547[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I don't have a system restore point that goes back that far, I only keep one system restore point on the system.
[quote name='Mu0n' date='Jul 12 2007, 08:37 AM']Have you tried a system restore point to before you ever had those issues?

[snapback]221547[/snapback]

I don't have a system restore point that goes back that far, I only keep one system restore point on the system.

Posted 07/11/2007 11:27 PM   
This release still does not have the full screen video mirror mode!

1) Nvidia, why does ATI support this in Vista but you claim it breaks some sort of Vista rule?

2) What is the difference between dragging your video program to the tv and enabling full screen in the playback program?

Please answer me these questions. Why is this such a big secret? Cold you explain how this violates some Vista copy protection? Also if you have a video on your computer that your are playing why would you need to make a copy via a svideo out? Wouldn't it be easier to right click on the file and select copy for a byte for byte copy? If you are playing something from an HD video player BR or HD-DVD it would be easier to copy it using software. Who in their right mind would copy a DVD using a video cable?
This release still does not have the full screen video mirror mode!

1) Nvidia, why does ATI support this in Vista but you claim it breaks some sort of Vista rule?

2) What is the difference between dragging your video program to the tv and enabling full screen in the playback program?

Please answer me these questions. Why is this such a big secret? Cold you explain how this violates some Vista copy protection? Also if you have a video on your computer that your are playing why would you need to make a copy via a svideo out? Wouldn't it be easier to right click on the file and select copy for a byte for byte copy? If you are playing something from an HD video player BR or HD-DVD it would be easier to copy it using software. Who in their right mind would copy a DVD using a video cable?

Posted 07/12/2007 07:11 AM   
[quote name='djpurpose' date='Jul 11 2007, 11:11 PM']This release still does not have the full screen video mirror mode!

[right][snapback]221664[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

USER TO USER FORUM, man.

Use this link to send your good post:

[url="https://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?pi=7498eac864dc1950c8f09e040b4a437a"]https://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?pi=749...8f09e040b4a437a[/url]
[quote name='djpurpose' date='Jul 11 2007, 11:11 PM']This release still does not have the full screen video mirror mode!

[snapback]221664[/snapback]

USER TO USER FORUM, man.

Use this link to send your good post:

https://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?pi=749...8f09e040b4a437a

Posted 07/12/2007 10:22 AM   
I was wondering, could it be possible that my 3gig of ram is causing the drivers to fail? Those of you that have under 3 gig, do the drivers work fine for you? I was just wondering as I'd only heard that 4gig of ram causes problems.
I was wondering, could it be possible that my 3gig of ram is causing the drivers to fail? Those of you that have under 3 gig, do the drivers work fine for you? I was just wondering as I'd only heard that 4gig of ram causes problems.

Posted 07/12/2007 11:30 AM   
Scroll To Top