Better 3D with Analygraph + reduce Ghosting
  1 / 3    
To use a TFT for Stereo buy a MiraChrome 3D Anaglyph (red/cyan) Glasses!

These anaglyph glasses have a special dioptor adjustment that helps correct for color shifting.

[url="http://www.berezin.com/3d/3dglasses.htm"]http://www.berezin.com/3d/3dglasses.htm[/url]

2. drivers: Quattro Drivers XP 160.02 and Stereo Drivers 158.22 from MTBS3D (I use it with a 7950GT and is for me the best Stereo combination at this Time!

3. Go to in Nvidia Control Panel and set your correct Monitor Size its important!

4. Set Gamma to 1.20

5. Set AA "off" for 3D Games its reduced som Ghosting and Double Effects. /Better Alternate to AA is a 22" TFT and 1680*1050!

6. if you want digital Color Correction for mor Color, take this not mor than 1-2% otherwise you becomes more Ghosting.

7. Set one Core off for a Dual Core CPU if you want no Freezes: Set /NUMEPROC=1 to your Boot.ini and restart your System!

8. For Postprocessing Games like GTA:SA /Scarface etc try this:
get in game - enable Stereo - Press STRG+F7 to Save a Regitry Entry for your Game - End Game - go to Regedit:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\NVIDIA Corporation\Global\Stereo3D\GameConfigs\ - "Gamtitle /TDU whatever"]

make this Dword Entry ant set it to 1
"StereoTextureEnable"=dword:00000001

Restart your Game and set your 3D Finetuning.
It works great for me in most Games with Analygraph, very good Colors, 100 % Stereoseparation and its very awsome Gaming!

Sorry for bad english! :">

To use a TFT for Stereo buy a MiraChrome 3D Anaglyph (red/cyan) Glasses!

These anaglyph glasses have a special dioptor adjustment that helps correct for color shifting.

http://www.berezin.com/3d/3dglasses.htm

2. drivers: Quattro Drivers XP 160.02 and Stereo Drivers 158.22 from MTBS3D (I use it with a 7950GT and is for me the best Stereo combination at this Time!

3. Go to in Nvidia Control Panel and set your correct Monitor Size its important!

4. Set Gamma to 1.20

5. Set AA "off" for 3D Games its reduced som Ghosting and Double Effects. /Better Alternate to AA is a 22" TFT and 1680*1050!

6. if you want digital Color Correction for mor Color, take this not mor than 1-2% otherwise you becomes more Ghosting.

7. Set one Core off for a Dual Core CPU if you want no Freezes: Set /NUMEPROC=1 to your Boot.ini and restart your System!

8. For Postprocessing Games like GTA:SA /Scarface etc try this:

get in game - enable Stereo - Press STRG+F7 to Save a Regitry Entry for your Game - End Game - go to Regedit:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\NVIDIA Corporation\Global\Stereo3D\GameConfigs\ - "Gamtitle /TDU whatever"]

make this Dword Entry ant set it to 1

"StereoTextureEnable"=dword:00000001

Restart your Game and set your 3D Finetuning.

It works great for me in most Games with Analygraph, very good Colors, 100 % Stereoseparation and its very awsome Gaming!

Sorry for bad english! :">

Posted 06/16/2007 02:12 PM   
Nice guide. Can I put it on my website: [url="http://www.3d.wep.dk"]http://www.3d.wep.dk[/url] ?
Nice guide. Can I put it on my website: http://www.3d.wep.dk ?

Posted 06/16/2007 03:44 PM   
Try use my stereodriver for D3D9 [url="http://dragon.bestavia.com/files/RealStereo03b.rar"]http://dragon.bestavia.com/files/RealStereo03b.rar[/url] , they support optimized anaglyph.
Try use my stereodriver for D3D9 http://dragon.bestavia.com/files/RealStereo03b.rar , they support optimized anaglyph.

Posted 06/17/2007 07:06 AM   
[quote name='Freke1' date='Jun 16 2007, 04:44 PM']Nice guide. Can I put it on my website: [url="http://www.surf.wep.dk"]http://www.surf.wep.dk[/url] ?
[right][snapback]210171[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Yes SIR! no Problem! :)
[quote name='Freke1' date='Jun 16 2007, 04:44 PM']Nice guide. Can I put it on my website: http://www.surf.wep.dk ?

[snapback]210171[/snapback]

Yes SIR! no Problem! :)

Posted 06/17/2007 04:19 PM   
[quote name='KindDragon' date='Jun 17 2007, 08:06 AM']Try use my stereodriver for D3D9 [url="http://dragon.bestavia.com/files/RealStereo03b.rar"]http://dragon.bestavia.com/files/RealStereo03b.rar[/url] , they support optimized anaglyph.
[right][snapback]210450[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Thanks i will try it! /smile2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':))' />
[quote name='KindDragon' date='Jun 17 2007, 08:06 AM']Try use my stereodriver for D3D9 http://dragon.bestavia.com/files/RealStereo03b.rar , they support optimized anaglyph.

[snapback]210450[/snapback]

Thanks i will try it! /smile2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':))' />

Posted 06/17/2007 04:20 PM   
[quote name='KindDragon' date='Jun 17 2007, 08:06 AM']Try use my stereodriver for D3D9 [url="http://dragon.bestavia.com/files/RealStereo03b.rar"]http://dragon.bestavia.com/files/RealStereo03b.rar[/url] , they support optimized anaglyph.
[right][snapback]210450[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Great work on the both includes Games, din't work with another. Have yourself programmed this? HL² looks great. Have you Ingame Configuration Tool? The Frames are incredible High under your Stereo Tool! Thanks Great Work! /smile2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':))' />
[quote name='KindDragon' date='Jun 17 2007, 08:06 AM']Try use my stereodriver for D3D9 http://dragon.bestavia.com/files/RealStereo03b.rar , they support optimized anaglyph.

[snapback]210450[/snapback]

Great work on the both includes Games, din't work with another. Have yourself programmed this? HL² looks great. Have you Ingame Configuration Tool? The Frames are incredible High under your Stereo Tool! Thanks Great Work! /smile2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':))' />

Posted 06/18/2007 08:59 PM   
[quote name='usbnet' date='Jun 19 2007, 05:59 AM']Have yourself programmed this? HL² looks great.
[right][snapback]211064[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Yes, I programme this driver
[quote name='usbnet' date='Jun 19 2007, 05:59 AM']Have you Ingame Configuration Tool?
[right][snapback]211064[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
No, you can only configure this tool editing config.xml and game profiles
[quote name='usbnet' date='Jun 19 2007, 05:59 AM']Have yourself programmed this? HL² looks great.

[snapback]211064[/snapback]

Yes, I programme this driver

[quote name='usbnet' date='Jun 19 2007, 05:59 AM']Have you Ingame Configuration Tool?

[snapback]211064[/snapback]

Posted 06/19/2007 03:31 PM   
Hi this tool generates hope for a great future. You provided great tools for s-3d.

Can you explain it a little? What do I have to do to activate it? What does it do? What do I have to do to activate it?

From the Config.xml I see, that page-Flipping is also supported. Does this replace the usual drivers??? Does it work for ATI? --> if, Nvidia better programmed some great drivers of ther own to hold the Lead /devil.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':devil:' />

maybe you should add a readme.txt to your .rar - best in english, unlike your homepage^^

Luke
Hi this tool generates hope for a great future. You provided great tools for s-3d.

Can you explain it a little? What do I have to do to activate it? What does it do? What do I have to do to activate it?

From the Config.xml I see, that page-Flipping is also supported. Does this replace the usual drivers??? Does it work for ATI? --> if, Nvidia better programmed some great drivers of ther own to hold the Lead /devil.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':devil:' />

maybe you should add a readme.txt to your .rar - best in english, unlike your homepage^^

Luke

Posted 06/19/2007 07:11 PM   
This hook work well on my core2 duo+8800 gts with hl2, flatout2 and even bf2142, i simply copied and renamed hl2.xml config to the name of bf2142.exe to bf2142.xml and it worked (some tweak unexplained needed but the effect was there) all my d3d9 game worked exept quake4 (opengl didn't tryed with a hook opengl to d3d but i know it exist one), i think on ati it might work too cause it's a sort of wrapper no ? Nvidia suxx on these 3d stereo for 8800+c2duo, if i knew before buying a 8800...... but now it's too late, so Dragon can you explain parameters a little bit please ? keep the good you are going to beat nvdiati !!! /haha.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':haha:' /> thank's again.
This hook work well on my core2 duo+8800 gts with hl2, flatout2 and even bf2142, i simply copied and renamed hl2.xml config to the name of bf2142.exe to bf2142.xml and it worked (some tweak unexplained needed but the effect was there) all my d3d9 game worked exept quake4 (opengl didn't tryed with a hook opengl to d3d but i know it exist one), i think on ati it might work too cause it's a sort of wrapper no ? Nvidia suxx on these 3d stereo for 8800+c2duo, if i knew before buying a 8800...... but now it's too late, so Dragon can you explain parameters a little bit please ? keep the good you are going to beat nvdiati !!! /haha.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':haha:' /> thank's again.

Posted 06/19/2007 09:59 PM   
For activate only need run RealStereo, they hook D3D9 API and then run D3D9 game. Better deactivate NVidia stereo driver, some games may crush with them. Probably work with ATI video card's, but I don't try.
Page-Flipping only support when stereo controller support switch eyes by VSync signal and with FPS approximately equal monitor refresh rate. I can't do better page-flipping mode because I don't have access to videoport.
Individual configuration file only needed if you want change default configurations (default.xml).

ZNear - specify Z coordinate, before they no stereo
Convergence - - specify Z coordinate of null-parallax plane
ZFar - specify Z coordinate, after they no stereo
For activate only need run RealStereo, they hook D3D9 API and then run D3D9 game. Better deactivate NVidia stereo driver, some games may crush with them. Probably work with ATI video card's, but I don't try.

Page-Flipping only support when stereo controller support switch eyes by VSync signal and with FPS approximately equal monitor refresh rate. I can't do better page-flipping mode because I don't have access to videoport.

Individual configuration file only needed if you want change default configurations (default.xml).

ZNear - specify Z coordinate, before they no stereo

Convergence - - specify Z coordinate of null-parallax plane

ZFar - specify Z coordinate, after they no stereo

Posted 06/20/2007 01:27 PM   
Thank's for reply, ok for these settings but i would to know too what these are for ?

<sepBase value="0.001707" /> <!-- One percent for fullscreen, 1% for 19'' from NVidia driver -->
<sepPerc value="30" /> <!-- Percent count -->

<stereoRTTextures value="true" />
<stereoRTCubeTextures value="false" />

I mean i have a 22" lcd monitor , what value is ok for ? how to calculate that ? what is stereo RTTextures/cube for ? i saw in BF2142 some strange color textures sometimes i didn't tweak too mutch, i removed some glitched texture to set lower resolution (1440x900) and set 2x AA, used anaglyph only, i've preordered an icuiti vr920 hmd and wait for, but these are use dunno mode for render stereo (may be 1+1 output) is it compatible with upside/down like ? i mean a Left/Right ? cause if i wait Nvidia i think i will be an old man when the driver will come out and i will probably use a ATI RADEON X59000000X with stereo Omega catalyst panel /haha.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':haha:' /> , so thank's again for this good hook, respect /thumbup.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':thumbup:' />
Thank's for reply, ok for these settings but i would to know too what these are for ?

<sepBase value="0.001707" /> <!-- One percent for fullscreen, 1% for 19'' from NVidia driver -->

<sepPerc value="30" /> <!-- Percent count -->

<stereoRTTextures value="true" />

<stereoRTCubeTextures value="false" />

I mean i have a 22" lcd monitor , what value is ok for ? how to calculate that ? what is stereo RTTextures/cube for ? i saw in BF2142 some strange color textures sometimes i didn't tweak too mutch, i removed some glitched texture to set lower resolution (1440x900) and set 2x AA, used anaglyph only, i've preordered an icuiti vr920 hmd and wait for, but these are use dunno mode for render stereo (may be 1+1 output) is it compatible with upside/down like ? i mean a Left/Right ? cause if i wait Nvidia i think i will be an old man when the driver will come out and i will probably use a ATI RADEON X59000000X with stereo Omega catalyst panel /haha.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':haha:' /> , so thank's again for this good hook, respect /thumbup.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':thumbup:' />

Posted 06/20/2007 02:33 PM   
[quote name='kapi' date='Jun 20 2007, 11:33 PM']I mean i have a 22" lcd monitor , what value is ok for ? how to calculate that ?
[right][snapback]211828[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
For 19'' monitor I get separation from NVidia driver, but driver doesn't have values for widescreen monitors. Try manual adjust separation percent.

[quote name='kapi' date='Jun 20 2007, 11:33 PM']what is stereo RTTextures/cube for ?
[/quote]
Don't change that values
[quote name='kapi' date='Jun 20 2007, 11:33 PM']I mean i have a 22" lcd monitor , what value is ok for ? how to calculate that ?

[snapback]211828[/snapback]

For 19'' monitor I get separation from NVidia driver, but driver doesn't have values for widescreen monitors. Try manual adjust separation percent.

[quote name='kapi' date='Jun 20 2007, 11:33 PM']what is stereo RTTextures/cube for ?

Don't change that values

Posted 06/20/2007 04:26 PM   
[quote name='KindDragon' date='Jun 20 2007, 08:26 AM']For 19'' monitor I get separation from NVidia driver, but driver doesn't have values for widescreen monitors. Try manual adjust separation percent.
Don't change that values
[right][snapback]211876[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Ok, i didn't find anywhere in reg base or config file somewhere the size for my 22", i will try to tweak/increase manually but i tried a little and i had some strange results /haha.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':haha:' /> , CS:S is superb with redblue (cursor is hard to see for playing),

so if someone would test it,
- create a file named yourgame.xml (.exe name) in /profiles directory, copy the one from flatout2.xml and rename it for exemple BF2142.xml (tweak it after), start openstereo, click Hook in the menu and start your game (you will see strange colors in presentations of some d3d game, it's sound like the hook is on), choose a lower resolution if it's hugly, best try was 1152x720 AAx2 in BF2142/CS:S/Flatout2 with my config, put your glasses and go! go ! go ! :D

Millions Thank's to KindDragon, Nvidia could Employ him for making a 8800 driver, cause they fails here and a lot of peoples wait for a driver even beta for more than 8 months, last official driver has more than one year (91.73) it's a shame for a firm that win millions dollars...... /thumbsdown.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':thumbsdown:' /> , now with this driver a lot of Ati users or future users (may be me) could use stereo devices and this time they're a lot released (icuiti, ez monitors etc...)

----------------------------------
C2D E6600@2,93 /heart.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':heart:' />
8800 GTS 320 WITH NO F**** STEREO DRIVERS /thumbsdown.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':thumbsdown:' />
KindDragon OPENSTEREO Driver&Anaglyph glasses :magic:
Icuiti VR920 Hmd /geek.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':geek:' />
22 LCD Monitor /whistling.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':whistling:' />
[quote name='KindDragon' date='Jun 20 2007, 08:26 AM']For 19'' monitor I get separation from NVidia driver, but driver doesn't have values for widescreen monitors. Try manual adjust separation percent.

Don't change that values

[snapback]211876[/snapback]

Ok, i didn't find anywhere in reg base or config file somewhere the size for my 22", i will try to tweak/increase manually but i tried a little and i had some strange results /haha.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':haha:' /> , CS:S is superb with redblue (cursor is hard to see for playing),

so if someone would test it,

- create a file named yourgame.xml (.exe name) in /profiles directory, copy the one from flatout2.xml and rename it for exemple BF2142.xml (tweak it after), start openstereo, click Hook in the menu and start your game (you will see strange colors in presentations of some d3d game, it's sound like the hook is on), choose a lower resolution if it's hugly, best try was 1152x720 AAx2 in BF2142/CS:S/Flatout2 with my config, put your glasses and go! go ! go ! :D

Millions Thank's to KindDragon, Nvidia could Employ him for making a 8800 driver, cause they fails here and a lot of peoples wait for a driver even beta for more than 8 months, last official driver has more than one year (91.73) it's a shame for a firm that win millions dollars...... /thumbsdown.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':thumbsdown:' /> , now with this driver a lot of Ati users or future users (may be me) could use stereo devices and this time they're a lot released (icuiti, ez monitors etc...)

----------------------------------

C2D E6600@2,93 /heart.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':heart:' />

8800 GTS 320 WITH NO F**** STEREO DRIVERS /thumbsdown.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':thumbsdown:' />

KindDragon OPENSTEREO Driver&Anaglyph glasses :magic:

Icuiti VR920 Hmd /geek.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':geek:' />

22 LCD Monitor /whistling.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':whistling:' />

Posted 06/20/2007 06:32 PM   
After disabling the Nvidia stereo-driver, FO2 appeared with strange yellow colors in the menue (optimized Anaglyph), so I knew it works! The cars differed nicely into Red and Cyan colors.
Next try was Shutterglasses. And yes they need a lot more FPS. With Nvidia about 40 or whatever was always enough.

The good news: it works also with my Brothers ATI x800GTO (just tried Flatout2, but it looks the same as on Nvidia).
However I had to copy a 'd3dx9_33.dll' from My Nvidia-Rig to the other. It was located in 'C:\WINDOWS\systhem32' (about 3.5MB). Maybe it came with the Nvidia-Stereo Driver?

My 19" CRT monitor had something of the top missing in 800x600. It was about 3/4 f the height of the FRAPS overlay. Just wanted to mention that, in case it gives any useful information.

You have a 'Over/under' selection option. Would it make much difficulties to proviede a 'Crosseyed' and maybe a 'parallel' viewing method, too? With this rendering method S-3D movies could be captured very easy. This should make Freke1 happy, because he wouldn't need to make lots of screenshots to make videos:
[url="http://mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=319&highlight=stereo+videos"]http://mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=31...t=stereo+videos[/url]

Please continue your great work
Luke

edit:
Maybe providing a solution for 2 Monitors would be a great Idea. I think of various types of planer mirror setups here. (horizontal, vertikal and no mirroring)
Maybe this'd help some people out there an awfull lot - and therefore you woldn't need to interfere with a vsinc signal. << might be possible if the whole Image is rendered as a Widescreen immage with both Monitores as one. In HL2 I played once with 2 Monitores as a widescreen option. Unfortunatly the Crosshair was in the middle... But that would not make problems in "Crosseyed/mirrored"

Good luck and progress ;)
After disabling the Nvidia stereo-driver, FO2 appeared with strange yellow colors in the menue (optimized Anaglyph), so I knew it works! The cars differed nicely into Red and Cyan colors.

Next try was Shutterglasses. And yes they need a lot more FPS. With Nvidia about 40 or whatever was always enough.

The good news: it works also with my Brothers ATI x800GTO (just tried Flatout2, but it looks the same as on Nvidia).

However I had to copy a 'd3dx9_33.dll' from My Nvidia-Rig to the other. It was located in 'C:\WINDOWS\systhem32' (about 3.5MB). Maybe it came with the Nvidia-Stereo Driver?

My 19" CRT monitor had something of the top missing in 800x600. It was about 3/4 f the height of the FRAPS overlay. Just wanted to mention that, in case it gives any useful information.

You have a 'Over/under' selection option. Would it make much difficulties to proviede a 'Crosseyed' and maybe a 'parallel' viewing method, too? With this rendering method S-3D movies could be captured very easy. This should make Freke1 happy, because he wouldn't need to make lots of screenshots to make videos:

http://mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=31...t=stereo+videos

Please continue your great work

Luke

edit:

Maybe providing a solution for 2 Monitors would be a great Idea. I think of various types of planer mirror setups here. (horizontal, vertikal and no mirroring)

Maybe this'd help some people out there an awfull lot - and therefore you woldn't need to interfere with a vsinc signal. << might be possible if the whole Image is rendered as a Widescreen immage with both Monitores as one. In HL2 I played once with 2 Monitores as a widescreen option. Unfortunatly the Crosshair was in the middle... But that would not make problems in "Crosseyed/mirrored"

Good luck and progress ;)

Posted 06/21/2007 12:01 PM   
[quote name='KindDragon' date='Jun 19 2007, 04:31 PM']Yes, I programme this driver

[right][snapback]211358[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Very Very Special Thanks for that!!!! /smile2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':))' />

I have now many Games that runs very fine with optimized Analygraph, looks Nice an go on my Nvidia Geforce 8800 GTX. This is Awesome!!!!!

THE FIRST ANALYGRAPH 3D Stereo on my 8800!!!!! Great!!! /w00t.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':w00t:' />
Games that run on 8800 GTX on forceware 160.02 & 162.15:
Hl²
Sin Episodes
Scarface
Armed Assault
Driv3r
TDU
and other i will testing!

Give another Peoples here the Chance to try this great work and make a new Topic for the 8800GTX! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[quote name='KindDragon' date='Jun 19 2007, 04:31 PM']Yes, I programme this driver

[snapback]211358[/snapback]

Very Very Special Thanks for that!!!! /smile2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':))' />

I have now many Games that runs very fine with optimized Analygraph, looks Nice an go on my Nvidia Geforce 8800 GTX. This is Awesome!!!!!

THE FIRST ANALYGRAPH 3D Stereo on my 8800!!!!! Great!!! /w00t.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':w00t:' />

Games that run on 8800 GTX on forceware 160.02 & 162.15:

Hl²

Sin Episodes

Scarface

Armed Assault

Driv3r

TDU

and other i will testing!

Give another Peoples here the Chance to try this great work and make a new Topic for the 8800GTX! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 06/26/2007 11:56 PM   
  1 / 3    
Scroll To Top