Nvidia informed about possible GF8 memory bug?
When monitoring the memory usage in Oblivion with Rivatuner, I notice a steady increase of use video memory up to a gigabyte and more. The memory is never cleared of the no longer used data. Thus, frames decrease by about 50% once 200+MB are stored in the RAM.
Is this a bug in the game or in Nvidia drivers?
Other people I know have reported similar problems. Just wanted to know, if this was common knowledge and if there will be something done about it.

*Push*

Doesn't anyone know something about that? How can I let Nvidia know about this? Is there a feedback program? Or maybe, some driver guy reads this forum? :)
When monitoring the memory usage in Oblivion with Rivatuner, I notice a steady increase of use video memory up to a gigabyte and more. The memory is never cleared of the no longer used data. Thus, frames decrease by about 50% once 200+MB are stored in the RAM.

Is this a bug in the game or in Nvidia drivers?

Other people I know have reported similar problems. Just wanted to know, if this was common knowledge and if there will be something done about it.

*Push*

Doesn't anyone know something about that? How can I let Nvidia know about this? Is there a feedback program? Or maybe, some driver guy reads this forum? :)

Intel Core i7-3930K @4,2GHz *** 16GB DDR3-1333 *** GTX Titan 6GB SLI

Posted 05/14/2007 06:11 PM   
Scroll To Top