Nvidia Drivers for Windows Xp...
Alright...

here's my dilema

Last night I reformatted an HP Notebook ( HP Pavilion tx1115nr )

It came with windows vista and my client needed xp because vista was not compatible with his vpn.

I managed to hunt down nearly all the drivers save two

unknown device finder says they are both from nvidia.

the notebook is using the gforce go 6150 and 430 I think... HP has the vista drivers for 6150 listed under this notebook...

Any idea what these two drivers would be?:

coprocessor
PCI bus 0, device 10, function 3

and

PCI device
PCI bus 0, device 16, function1

any help would be greatly appreciated

TY
Alright...

here's my dilema

Last night I reformatted an HP Notebook ( HP Pavilion tx1115nr )

It came with windows vista and my client needed xp because vista was not compatible with his vpn.

I managed to hunt down nearly all the drivers save two

unknown device finder says they are both from nvidia.

the notebook is using the gforce go 6150 and 430 I think... HP has the vista drivers for 6150 listed under this notebook...

Any idea what these two drivers would be?:

coprocessor

PCI bus 0, device 10, function 3

and

PCI device

PCI bus 0, device 16, function1

any help would be greatly appreciated

TY

Posted 05/11/2007 05:38 PM   
hmmmm!
Maybe nforce?
and the video drivers?
Good Luck
Doug
hmmmm!

Maybe nforce?

and the video drivers?

Good Luck

Doug

Posted 05/11/2007 09:15 PM   
I've got the same problem, but I'm not as far along as you are. You said you have all the drivers but the video? Where did you get the other drivers? Ethernet and coprocessor?

Thanks,
Jim
akjammer1 @ hotmail.com
or
(9 0 7) 2 2 7 - 9 9 5 5
I've got the same problem, but I'm not as far along as you are. You said you have all the drivers but the video? Where did you get the other drivers? Ethernet and coprocessor?

Thanks,

Jim

akjammer1 @ hotmail.com

or

(9 0 7) 2 2 7 - 9 9 5 5

Posted 05/15/2007 06:21 AM   
So I did the xp installation on ah HP tx1115nr

It was a pain, but everything works now

the video driver can be downloaded from
[url="http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-42641-1&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&product=3289609&os=228&lang=en"]http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwar...&os=228&lang=en[/url]
but the nvidia setup wont work
you need to go to device manager, select the vga device, properties, update driver, do not search, have disk and point to the folder with the uncompressed files from the hp driver linked above

the audio driver can be downloaded from realtek (this one does not come with conexant)

the chipset driver nfroce n30/n10 can be downloaded from nvidia

the wlan driver can be downloaded from hp by seraching another notebok with the broadcom wireless card

almost everything else can be downloaded from hp in the same way

there is only one device with no driver in my installation now, it's called coprocesor, but it;'s not something from AMD since i have the latest software from them. I don;t know what it is and i'm leaving it like that for now
So I did the xp installation on ah HP tx1115nr

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwar...&os=228&lang=en

you need to go to device manager, select the vga device, properties, update driver, do not search, have disk and point to the folder with the uncompressed files from the hp driver linked above

the audio driver can be downloaded from realtek (this one does not come with conexant)

the wlan driver can be downloaded from hp by seraching another notebok with the broadcom wireless card

there is only one device with no driver in my installation now, it's called coprocesor, but it;'s not something from AMD since i have the latest software from them. I don;t know what it is and i'm leaving it like that for now

Posted 07/06/2007 08:54 PM   
Hi

I am also having the same problem.

Can any one help me to find the Network Driver (LAN) for Windows XP?

I have managed for video, Audio, WLAN and webcam.

Thanks
Prakash.

[quote name='ChrisGrundy' date='Jul 7 2007, 02:24 AM']So I did the xp installation on ah HP tx1115nr

[url="http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-42641-1&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&product=3289609&os=228&lang=en"]http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwar...&os=228&lang=en[/url]

[right][snapback]219241[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Hi

I am also having the same problem.

Can any one help me to find the Network Driver (LAN) for Windows XP?

I have managed for video, Audio, WLAN and webcam.

Thanks

Prakash.

[quote name='ChrisGrundy' date='Jul 7 2007, 02:24 AM']So I did the xp installation on ah HP tx1115nr

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwar...&os=228&lang=en

[snapback]219241[/snapback]

Posted 07/11/2007 10:35 AM   
Scroll To Top