How to remove or disable NVidia Firewall Nvidia firewall removal
I have a ASUS A8N SLI De Luxe Motherboard and NVidia NForce 4
I have Windows XP Home with a Service Pack 2. I'm using nod32 with my windows firewall disabled and no other firewalls installed.
I don't have any icon of Nvidia on my tray nor I have an NVidia Folder on C.
I have the Network Access Manager installed.
I WANT TO DISABLE OR REMOVE THE NVIDIA FIREWALL and don't know how to do it. I looked in the Program Files, Control Panel and in the Registry, but didn't find anything that resembles a nvidia firewall.
I am a simple user with a modest knowledge of softwares or computers so please make the suggestion accordingly. This is the first time I use a forum, for instance.
I will appreciate any help you can give me around this subject.
Thanks,
I have a ASUS A8N SLI De Luxe Motherboard and NVidia NForce 4

I have Windows XP Home with a Service Pack 2. I'm using nod32 with my windows firewall disabled and no other firewalls installed.

I don't have any icon of Nvidia on my tray nor I have an NVidia Folder on C.

I have the Network Access Manager installed.

I WANT TO DISABLE OR REMOVE THE NVIDIA FIREWALL and don't know how to do it. I looked in the Program Files, Control Panel and in the Registry, but didn't find anything that resembles a nvidia firewall.

I am a simple user with a modest knowledge of softwares or computers so please make the suggestion accordingly. This is the first time I use a forum, for instance.

I will appreciate any help you can give me around this subject.

Thanks,

Posted 03/27/2007 06:14 PM   
I had to uninstall mine too.

All I did was goto Add/Remove programs in the Control Panel, uninstalled ALL my nVidia drivers(chipset that is), rebooted computer and reinstalled the chipset drivers WITHOUT the Nvidia Firewall/Network MAnager(the installer will ask if you want to install nVidia Network Software).
I had to uninstall mine too.

All I did was goto Add/Remove programs in the Control Panel, uninstalled ALL my nVidia drivers(chipset that is), rebooted computer and reinstalled the chipset drivers WITHOUT the Nvidia Firewall/Network MAnager(the installer will ask if you want to install nVidia Network Software).

Posted 03/28/2007 12:34 PM   
Scroll To Top