Leaked XP drivers
  1 / 2    
Here are the Leaked XP drivers 94.20 [url="http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=1593"]http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=1593[/url]
Here are the Leaked XP drivers 94.20 http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=1593

Posted 03/07/2007 11:37 PM   
"there's no G80 support in this driver." /blarg.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':/' />
"there's no G80 support in this driver." /blarg.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':/' />

Posted 03/08/2007 01:14 AM   
16mb... whats missing....

Posted 03/08/2007 01:37 AM   

Posted 03/08/2007 01:37 AM   
[quote]"there's no G80 support in this driver."[/quote]
Not to mention the date is Nov 30 2006.
"there's no G80 support in this driver."

Not to mention the date is Nov 30 2006.

Posted 03/08/2007 01:42 AM   
It is beta drivers, so they don't certifie WHQL. The WHQL should be published soon.
So wait and see! B)
PS: now the ForceWare for Windows XP and Vista are updated each month. /thumbup.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':thumbup:' />
It is beta drivers, so they don't certifie WHQL. The WHQL should be published soon.

So wait and see! B)

PS: now the ForceWare for Windows XP and Vista are updated each month. /thumbup.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':thumbup:' />

Posted 03/08/2007 01:53 AM   
yeah... but its 16mb... that means theres a heck load missing..

looks more like a Microsoft release then an nv release.... as thats the only think that explains the lack of size...

unless hilberts magically got 7zip compressing even further....
yeah... but its 16mb... that means theres a heck load missing..

looks more like a Microsoft release then an nv release.... as thats the only think that explains the lack of size...

unless hilberts magically got 7zip compressing even further....

Posted 03/08/2007 02:05 AM   
Squall, you did read the part where they said "We virus checked the archive and it came out clean. We also recompressed the drivers and they are now at a lovely 16 MB file-size.", right? they might have been bigger, they might be missing useless files like a read me, or some other stuff. Never know until you try.
Squall, you did read the part where they said "We virus checked the archive and it came out clean. We also recompressed the drivers and they are now at a lovely 16 MB file-size.", right? they might have been bigger, they might be missing useless files like a read me, or some other stuff. Never know until you try.

Posted 03/08/2007 01:38 PM   
Yes, don't download this.

It's old. Someone is pretending it is new. This was created sometime last year before Christmas, just like the WHQL drivers.

On top of that, any problems you *are* having, this driver won't fix.

Just a heads up.
Yes, don't download this.

It's old. Someone is pretending it is new. This was created sometime last year before Christmas, just like the WHQL drivers.

Just a heads up.

Posted 03/08/2007 05:59 PM   
[quote name='Fatal1ty91' date='Mar 7 2007, 05:53 PM']
[right][snapback]168807[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I thought it was monthly for vista only (its been about 2 months since the last xp drivers)
[quote name='Fatal1ty91' date='Mar 7 2007, 05:53 PM']

[snapback]168807[/snapback]

I thought it was monthly for vista only (its been about 2 months since the last xp drivers)

Posted 03/08/2007 08:45 PM   
[quote name='dontregisterever' date='Mar 9 2007, 04:59 AM']Yes, don't download this.

It's old.  Someone is pretending it is new.  This was created sometime last year before Christmas, just like the WHQL drivers.

Just a heads up.
[right][snapback]169086[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

your an idiot

the latest Forceware is dated October for Geforce 7 and older, which is 93.71

this is a newer nightly build.

i removed most of the unneeded infs and the international dll files and installed it

its running fine, i was using 92.91 which didn't have the clock bug before

this one has the clock bug... and it locks up my system if coolbits is installed.. but i removed coolbits and am not having a trouble with them. they seem ok so far
[quote name='dontregisterever' date='Mar 9 2007, 04:59 AM']Yes, don't download this.

It's old.  Someone is pretending it is new.  This was created sometime last year before Christmas, just like the WHQL drivers.

Just a heads up.

[snapback]169086[/snapback]

your an idiot

i removed most of the unneeded infs and the international dll files and installed it

this one has the clock bug... and it locks up my system if coolbits is installed.. but i removed coolbits and am not having a trouble with them. they seem ok so far

Posted 03/08/2007 10:46 PM   
[quote name='squall_leonhart' date='Mar 8 2007, 05:46 PM']your an idiot

[right][snapback]169241[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Ever considered making use of a psychiatrist squall ? /haha.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':haha:' />
I detect alot of anger in your posts lately . :wacko:
[quote name='squall_leonhart' date='Mar 8 2007, 05:46 PM']your an idiot

[snapback]169241[/snapback]

Ever considered making use of a psychiatrist squall ? /haha.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':haha:' />

A8N32-SLI Deluxe, 4400+, OCZ Powerstream 520, 2 Gig OCZ EL Platinum ,WD Cavair SE16 250Gig, 1 optical,1 floppy,
Antec P160 case, EVGA7900GT KO.

Posted 03/08/2007 11:10 PM   
[quote name='Sonny' date='Mar 8 2007, 03:10 PM']Ever considered making use of a psychiatrist squall ?  /haha.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':haha:' />
[right][snapback]169251[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

This fellow squall is nothing more than a punk...a punky little boy who has nothing better to do than hang out here and run around like a pompous jackass...
[quote name='Sonny' date='Mar 8 2007, 03:10 PM']Ever considered making use of a psychiatrist squall ?  /haha.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':haha:' />

[snapback]169251[/snapback]

This fellow squall is nothing more than a punk...a punky little boy who has nothing better to do than hang out here and run around like a pompous jackass...

Posted 03/09/2007 12:40 AM   
[quote name='SWhitney' date='Mar 8 2007, 04:40 PM']This fellow squall is nothing more than a punk...a punky little boy who has nothing better to do than hang out here and run around like a pompous jackass...
[right][snapback]169285[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I loved the 'your' an idiot, part.

Has squall actually ever said/helped anyone?

I've seen him jump in hundreds of times, but never with anything worthwhile.
[quote name='SWhitney' date='Mar 8 2007, 04:40 PM']This fellow squall is nothing more than a punk...a punky little boy who has nothing better to do than hang out here and run around like a pompous jackass...

[snapback]169285[/snapback]

I loved the 'your' an idiot, part.

I've seen him jump in hundreds of times, but never with anything worthwhile.

Posted 03/09/2007 01:42 AM   
[quote name='kuni' date='Mar 8 2007, 05:42 PM']I loved the 'your' an idiot, part.

[right][snapback]169308[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
He helped me with my 6600gt issues, unfortunately, nothing could fix that card, and im a little afraid to say the same with the 8800... /shifty.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':shifty:' />

Edit: Nm, it was a different person... :lol:
[quote name='kuni' date='Mar 8 2007, 05:42 PM']I loved the 'your' an idiot, part.

[snapback]169308[/snapback]

He helped me with my 6600gt issues, unfortunately, nothing could fix that card, and im a little afraid to say the same with the 8800... /shifty.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':shifty:' />

Edit: Nm, it was a different person... :lol:

Posted 03/09/2007 08:13 AM   
  1 / 2    
Scroll To Top