Call of Duty 2, Punkbuster black screenshots
Ive got a problem with going to servers and Punkbuster collecting screenshots from me and they are black. So the problem is that I could get banned from servers if they think I am cheating. Ive updated PB, and still the same thing.

PB is thinking this is a Nvidia driver issue. Im wondering if any of you have had the same problem, and know how to correct this.

I am running Windows Vista Ultimate. I have COD set to combatibility mode, and set as Admin.

My rig is BFG 8800gtx, Asus A8N32 Delux, Creative X-FI Platinum, 2Gigs Corsair 3500ll Pro, Enermax 600 watt PS, I am using the 100.65 drivers
Ive got a problem with going to servers and Punkbuster collecting screenshots from me and they are black. So the problem is that I could get banned from servers if they think I am cheating. Ive updated PB, and still the same thing.

PB is thinking this is a Nvidia driver issue. Im wondering if any of you have had the same problem, and know how to correct this.

I am running Windows Vista Ultimate. I have COD set to combatibility mode, and set as Admin.

My rig is BFG 8800gtx, Asus A8N32 Delux, Creative X-FI Platinum, 2Gigs Corsair 3500ll Pro, Enermax 600 watt PS, I am using the 100.65 drivers

Posted 03/05/2007 01:44 AM   
Strange, it could be an NVidia driver issue, but then again, it could just be Punkbuster not being properly fixed either.
Strange, it could be an NVidia driver issue, but then again, it could just be Punkbuster not being properly fixed either.

Posted 03/05/2007 11:12 AM   
Scroll To Top