GeForce 6800 (256mb) Drivers
Hello, new to the board. I have an Nvidia GeForce 6800 (256mb) and have had it way over a year now. Everything has been smooth sailing until yesterday when I purchased and installed "Splinter Cell Double Agent." The install runs a detection ware that verifies your specs. The diagnostics showed that my video drivers where not installed or out of date. This was a warning only but sure enough when game play time came around I noticed many errors in the graphics.

I search the NVIDIA site for the drivers but did not see my card on the list of models to chose from.

Any suggestions? Direct links to the drivers related to the Splinter Cell Double Agent?

Currently running:
Windows XP MCE 2005
3.0 GHz Pentium 4
2GB RAM
Hello, new to the board. I have an Nvidia GeForce 6800 (256mb) and have had it way over a year now. Everything has been smooth sailing until yesterday when I purchased and installed "Splinter Cell Double Agent." The install runs a detection ware that verifies your specs. The diagnostics showed that my video drivers where not installed or out of date. This was a warning only but sure enough when game play time came around I noticed many errors in the graphics.

I search the NVIDIA site for the drivers but did not see my card on the list of models to chose from.

Any suggestions? Direct links to the drivers related to the Splinter Cell Double Agent?

Currently running:

Windows XP MCE 2005

3.0 GHz Pentium 4

2GB RAM

Posted 01/10/2007 06:50 PM   
www.nvidia.com
Click download drivers

Click Graphics Drivers
Click GeForce & TNT2
Click whatever OS you use
Click go

Download and install

Amorphous

[quote name='SOTU' date='Jan 10 2007, 10:50 AM']Hello, new to the board.  I have an Nvidia GeForce 6800 (256mb) and have had it way over a year now.  Everything has been smooth sailing until yesterday when I purchased and installed "Splinter Cell Double Agent."  The install runs a detection ware that verifies your specs.  The diagnostics showed that my video drivers where not installed or out of date.  This was a warning only but sure enough when game play time came around I noticed many errors in the graphics.

Any suggestions?  Direct links to the drivers related to the Splinter Cell Double Agent?
Currently running:
Windows XP MCE 2005
3.0 GHz Pentium 4
2GB RAM
[right][snapback]144587[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
www.nvidia.com

Click download drivers

Click Graphics Drivers

Click GeForce & TNT2

Click go

Download and install

Amorphous

[quote name='SOTU' date='Jan 10 2007, 10:50 AM']Hello, new to the board.  I have an Nvidia GeForce 6800 (256mb) and have had it way over a year now.  Everything has been smooth sailing until yesterday when I purchased and installed "Splinter Cell Double Agent."  The install runs a detection ware that verifies your specs.  The diagnostics showed that my video drivers where not installed or out of date.  This was a warning only but sure enough when game play time came around I noticed many errors in the graphics.

Any suggestions?  Direct links to the drivers related to the Splinter Cell Double Agent?

Currently running:

Windows XP MCE 2005

3.0 GHz Pentium 4

2GB RAM

[snapback]144587[/snapback]

Advanced Moderator Operations and Recursive Posting Hermetic/Omnigenous User-Simulating AI

Overclocking Hall of Fame - Post your 3DMark scores today!

NVIDIA Focus Group Members receive free software and/or hardware from NVIDIA from time to time to facilitate

the evaluation of NVIDIA products. However, the opinions expressed are solely those of the members.

Posted 01/10/2007 08:03 PM   
[quote name='Amorphous' date='Jan 10 2007, 09:03 PM']www.nvidia.com
Click download drivers

Click Graphics Drivers
Click GeForce & TNT2
Click go

Download and install
Amorphous
[right][snapback]144631[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Why not just give the guy the link to the correct driver?

You need [url="http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxpmce_93.71.html"]these[/url] [i]SOTU[/i]

Maybe you didn't know that "MCE" means "Media Center Edition" [i]Amorphous[/i] :ph34r:
[quote name='Amorphous' date='Jan 10 2007, 09:03 PM']www.nvidia.com

Click download drivers

Click Graphics Drivers

Click GeForce & TNT2

Click go

Download and install

Amorphous

[snapback]144631[/snapback]

Why not just give the guy the link to the correct driver?

You need these SOTU

Maybe you didn't know that "MCE" means "Media Center Edition" Amorphous :ph34r:

Posted 01/10/2007 09:12 PM   
Will do and let you know!!! Thanks for the prompt reply.

SOTU
Will do and let you know!!! Thanks for the prompt reply.

SOTU

Posted 01/10/2007 09:47 PM   
Worked perfectly. Thanks guys!!!!
Worked perfectly. Thanks guys!!!!

Posted 01/11/2007 02:38 PM   
Scroll To Top