Another 1440x900/Aspect Ratio question
I've searched the forums and have read many posts about this, but there is no clear answer or resolution so I thought I'd start my own thread to hopefully consolidate some recommendations for myself. :)

I have an XFX 6800XT card and am trying to get the aspect ratio settings to work on my Viewsonic va1912wb. I can get 1440x900 to work properly (both on the Windows->Settings and nVidia Resolutions) so that's good news.
Just now trying to get the aspect ratio function to work so that my desktop isn't stretched.

Upgraded to Forceware 93.71 last night, but upon checking the "nVidia Aspect Ratio Scaling", the screen gets out of sync/garbled and I let it revert back to normal.

Sooooo, can anyone help? I thought I read in one of the posts about a program called Spin Doctor or something that others used w/ success. Can't find the post again and Googling didn't yield anything appropriate.

Thanks in advance.
I've searched the forums and have read many posts about this, but there is no clear answer or resolution so I thought I'd start my own thread to hopefully consolidate some recommendations for myself. :)

I have an XFX 6800XT card and am trying to get the aspect ratio settings to work on my Viewsonic va1912wb. I can get 1440x900 to work properly (both on the Windows->Settings and nVidia Resolutions) so that's good news.

Just now trying to get the aspect ratio function to work so that my desktop isn't stretched.

Upgraded to Forceware 93.71 last night, but upon checking the "nVidia Aspect Ratio Scaling", the screen gets out of sync/garbled and I let it revert back to normal.

Sooooo, can anyone help? I thought I read in one of the posts about a program called Spin Doctor or something that others used w/ success. Can't find the post again and Googling didn't yield anything appropriate.

Thanks in advance.

Posted 01/10/2007 06:38 PM   
Scroll To Top