nvidia wddm driver
Hello, im sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

Can anybody inform me about which date the Nvidia WDDM driver is going to be released? Or if there is an alternate 3rd party driver i can use? I have an Nvidia GeForce4 MX 440 agp8 graphics card which came with my dell. I think i need the wddm driver to use the aero theme
Hello, im sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

Can anybody inform me about which date the Nvidia WDDM driver is going to be released? Or if there is an alternate 3rd party driver i can use? I have an Nvidia GeForce4 MX 440 agp8 graphics card which came with my dell. I think i need the wddm driver to use the aero theme

Posted 11/28/2006 11:23 PM   
[quote name='spluhvag' date='Nov 29 2006, 02:23 AM']Hello, im sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

[right][snapback]131157[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
We are going to have descent (not beta) WDDM 1 drivers by the end of January.
I think that M$ is going to support WDDM 2.0 or 2.1 drivers much later.
So do not expect any impressive DirectX-10 gaming from G80 and Vista for a long time.
[quote name='spluhvag' date='Nov 29 2006, 02:23 AM']Hello, im sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

[snapback]131157[/snapback]

We are going to have descent (not beta) WDDM 1 drivers by the end of January.

I think that M$ is going to support WDDM 2.0 or 2.1 drivers much later.

So do not expect any impressive DirectX-10 gaming from G80 and Vista for a long time.

Posted 12/04/2006 09:05 PM   
Scroll To Top