looking for NVS 120M driver
Hi,
I have a Dell D820 with a Quadro NVS 120m. I have some problems with WinFX apps under XP : Windows tells me there a problem with my video card (i have some garbage on screen) and suggest i update the driver or change the hardware acceleration. Since my company bought this laptop for me so i can develop WinFX apps and since WinFX uses hardware acceleration, i don't want to change hardware acceleration.
I've try downloading Quadro drivers and Go drivers but i always got a message saying the installer doesn't find a driver for my video card.
Anyone can point me to the good driver ? (i'm currently using the driver on dell's site).

Thanks
Hi,

I have a Dell D820 with a Quadro NVS 120m. I have some problems with WinFX apps under XP : Windows tells me there a problem with my video card (i have some garbage on screen) and suggest i update the driver or change the hardware acceleration. Since my company bought this laptop for me so i can develop WinFX apps and since WinFX uses hardware acceleration, i don't want to change hardware acceleration.

I've try downloading Quadro drivers and Go drivers but i always got a message saying the installer doesn't find a driver for my video card.

Anyone can point me to the good driver ? (i'm currently using the driver on dell's site).

Thanks

Posted 11/26/2006 08:00 PM   
Scroll To Top