Nvidia Nforce Networking Controller Problems :(
Ok here's the deal, I recently had some problems and had to do a Windows XP repair, it fixed the problem and everything was working fine until I tried accesing the internet, and I couldn't. So I went to my device manager page and beside Nvidia Nforce Networking Controller there was a yellow exclamation mark. I tried updating the drivers using the CD that came with my mobo but after going through with the process I got an error saying 'Data is invalid'. It won't let me uninstall it and reinstall it either :(. I tried loading the CD and installing through there but that didn't fix it either :(. Any ideas? I can't think of anything else.

My motherboard is a M2N-E with Nvidia chipset.
Ok here's the deal, I recently had some problems and had to do a Windows XP repair, it fixed the problem and everything was working fine until I tried accesing the internet, and I couldn't. So I went to my device manager page and beside Nvidia Nforce Networking Controller there was a yellow exclamation mark. I tried updating the drivers using the CD that came with my mobo but after going through with the process I got an error saying 'Data is invalid'. It won't let me uninstall it and reinstall it either :(. I tried loading the CD and installing through there but that didn't fix it either :(. Any ideas? I can't think of anything else.

My motherboard is a M2N-E with Nvidia chipset.

Posted 08/04/2006 05:03 AM   
Scroll To Top