Nvidia Network Controller driver
Hello,
Can anybody help me? I'm having problems with mi Nvidia Network Controller driver: Some app's like Sisoft Sandra, Broadcom Advanced Control Suite and others, can't recognize this NIC.
none of the versions of drivers in the NVIDIA page solves this problem, and I need an App to make NIC teaming but Broadcom Advanced Control Suite don't recognize mi on-board nic (but it recognizes cards of other manufacturers)
Please if anybody knows how to solve the problem with broadcom advanced control Suite, reply this post.

i have this problem wit the HP's XW9300, win xp pro, 3 GB RAM, 2 AMD Semprom (dual core), 160 GB Sata, 1 Broadcom Gigabit Nic...

Thanks....
Hello,

Can anybody help me? I'm having problems with mi Nvidia Network Controller driver: Some app's like Sisoft Sandra, Broadcom Advanced Control Suite and others, can't recognize this NIC.

none of the versions of drivers in the NVIDIA page solves this problem, and I need an App to make NIC teaming but Broadcom Advanced Control Suite don't recognize mi on-board nic (but it recognizes cards of other manufacturers)

Please if anybody knows how to solve the problem with broadcom advanced control Suite, reply this post.

i have this problem wit the HP's XW9300, win xp pro, 3 GB RAM, 2 AMD Semprom (dual core), 160 GB Sata, 1 Broadcom Gigabit Nic...

Thanks....

Posted 04/04/2006 09:12 AM   
Scroll To Top