H.264 / 84.12 / PureVideo - How?
  1 / 39    
So - I see Nvidia released new drivers/PureVideo Mar 2nd - which support H.264 decoding.

Sweet!

I can't figure out how to get the drivers/purevideo to actually decode anything 264ish though...

Do I need an additional codec? Do I need the h264 content in a specific file format?
Anyone have any clues?

Rob
So - I see Nvidia released new drivers/PureVideo Mar 2nd - which support H.264 decoding.

Sweet!

I can't figure out how to get the drivers/purevideo to actually decode anything 264ish though...

Do I need an additional codec? Do I need the h264 content in a specific file format?

Anyone have any clues?

Rob

Posted 03/04/2006 03:01 PM   
[quote name='roberthooker' date='Mar 4 2006, 03:01 PM']So - I see Nvidia released new drivers/PureVideo Mar 2nd - which support H.264 decoding.

Sweet!

Anyone have any clues?

Rob
[right][post="74235"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I've no idea what h264 decoding means but I just downloaded the updated purevideo decoder driver and I don't see any difference performance wise from previous version.

I noticed under the minimum requirements that PureVideo is only supported for Forceware Drivers 84.12 and higher !!!! The latest NVidia driver on the website is 81.98 !!!!

I also downloaded the HD 1080p PureVideo demo and it uses 100% cpu to playback in both Windows Media Player 10 and PowerDVD 6 with audio stuttering in PowerDVD 6.

I've now uninstalled this worthless PureVideo from my PC as I don't see any benefits with it installed and can still play HD videos without it, but CPU usage is 100%.

IMO you don't need this extra purchase to play HD content on any video card, it's a big scam if you ask me.

I bought my NVidia video card for HD and because of all the hype about PureVideo, foolishly thinking I would see huge quality leaps and less CPU usage.
So far, I've seen no improvements with PureVideo and I am beginning to think that PureVideo is still in Alpha testing stage.

NVideo should not even be advertising the PureVideo features until they start shipping the drivers needed to use it along with the video cards. Also the other 3rd party DVD software players (PowerDVD, Intervideo) don't even support PureVideo yet in their own software.

Come on NVidia, I know you want to impress us with all these new technologies, but don't you think you should keep the 'cat in the bag' until it's fully supported by Microsoft and other software companies and the drivers are shipped ^_^
[quote name='roberthooker' date='Mar 4 2006, 03:01 PM']So - I see Nvidia released new drivers/PureVideo Mar 2nd - which support H.264 decoding.

Sweet!

Anyone have any clues?

Rob

[post="74235"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I've no idea what h264 decoding means but I just downloaded the updated purevideo decoder driver and I don't see any difference performance wise from previous version.

I noticed under the minimum requirements that PureVideo is only supported for Forceware Drivers 84.12 and higher !!!! The latest NVidia driver on the website is 81.98 !!!!

I also downloaded the HD 1080p PureVideo demo and it uses 100% cpu to playback in both Windows Media Player 10 and PowerDVD 6 with audio stuttering in PowerDVD 6.

I've now uninstalled this worthless PureVideo from my PC as I don't see any benefits with it installed and can still play HD videos without it, but CPU usage is 100%.

IMO you don't need this extra purchase to play HD content on any video card, it's a big scam if you ask me.

I bought my NVidia video card for HD and because of all the hype about PureVideo, foolishly thinking I would see huge quality leaps and less CPU usage.

So far, I've seen no improvements with PureVideo and I am beginning to think that PureVideo is still in Alpha testing stage.

NVideo should not even be advertising the PureVideo features until they start shipping the drivers needed to use it along with the video cards. Also the other 3rd party DVD software players (PowerDVD, Intervideo) don't even support PureVideo yet in their own software.

Come on NVidia, I know you want to impress us with all these new technologies, but don't you think you should keep the 'cat in the bag' until it's fully supported by Microsoft and other software companies and the drivers are shipped ^_^

Posted 03/04/2006 08:26 PM   
Okay I’ll try and explain roberthooker, H.264 is another name for what is called MPEG 4 AVC a form of video compression that is very CPU intensive to decode. While WMV HD uses a MPEG 4 class format called VC-1 it is not the same thing which is what the poster above seems to be hung up on.

Purevideo up till now was for image quality enhancements with MPEG 2 DVD's nothing else (it did lower CPU usage of WMV HD's but did not alter picture quality) and it does a fine job with MPEG 2 content.

The latest version of Purevideo offers GPU assisted decoding you still require a third party H.264 decoder but with Purevideo it will offload some of the decoding stages to the GPU and lower CPU usage.

In order to make use of the H.264 assisted decoding you must
1) Have Forceware 84.12 installed
2) Latest version of Purevideo
3) A H.264 decoder that supports GPU assisted decoding through Purevideo

Currently NVIDIA have three codec partners Cyberlink, Intervideo & Nero all who charge for their decoder as far as I'm aware Cyberlinks is the only one which is directshow based which means it will playback MPEG 4 AVC in any directshow player like Windows Media Player or Media Player Classic.

I'm not sure about Intervideos offering and Nero limit playback to their own player plus Nero do not from what I hear have a Purevideo compatible version actually available yet. So as an example if you went with Nero (whenever they release the new version) you would have to use their own Nero Showtime player to play back the file in order to benefit from the GPU assisted decoding it wont work in WMP.

However with the Cyberlink decoder installed you can play MPEG 4 AVC content in WMP (just make sure it has the .mp4 file extension) as it is a directshow complient decoder and doesnt try to limit you to its bundled player.

As for a demo if you download one of Apples HD trailers just rename it .mp4 as Apple go against the MPEG 4 standard by using their own .mov container so like I said just rename it .mp4 and thats all you need to do.

If you want to download one of Apples trailers just look at the webpage source for the clip in question and look for the link were it says 720p or 1080p and add a h to it so in your download manager it looks like *****h720.mov then the clip will download without having to use Quicktime.

Of course you don’t even need GPU assisted decoding with a decent H.264 decoder like CoreAVC download the [url="http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=768234#post768234"]CoreAVC alpha[/url] - extract to a folder and run the bat file

Download [url="http://www.rarewares.org/files/aac/COREaacDS.zip"]CoreAAC[/url] and dump into a folder and run the .bat

Install [url="http://haali.cs.msu.ru/mkv/"]Haali Media splitter[/url]

Now you can playback MPEG 4 AVC in any directshow player* like WMP or MPC with better performance than the GPU assisted ones above (same goes for ATI’s effort) and that’s just the alpha version the final version is due out later this month at [url="http://coreavc.corecodec.org/"]Core Codec[/url]. Though CoreAVC will be getting GPU assisted decoding as well from what I hear though not with the first official release I think but its just that all other H.264 decoders are just not as well optimized as they could be and some are downright awful like Apples Quicktime decoder.

* Just make sure the file is actually encoded with H.264 and has the file type .mp4 or .mkv otherwise you wont hear any audio.
Okay I’ll try and explain roberthooker, H.264 is another name for what is called MPEG 4 AVC a form of video compression that is very CPU intensive to decode. While WMV HD uses a MPEG 4 class format called VC-1 it is not the same thing which is what the poster above seems to be hung up on.

Purevideo up till now was for image quality enhancements with MPEG 2 DVD's nothing else (it did lower CPU usage of WMV HD's but did not alter picture quality) and it does a fine job with MPEG 2 content.

The latest version of Purevideo offers GPU assisted decoding you still require a third party H.264 decoder but with Purevideo it will offload some of the decoding stages to the GPU and lower CPU usage.

Currently NVIDIA have three codec partners Cyberlink, Intervideo & Nero all who charge for their decoder as far as I'm aware Cyberlinks is the only one which is directshow based which means it will playback MPEG 4 AVC in any directshow player like Windows Media Player or Media Player Classic.

I'm not sure about Intervideos offering and Nero limit playback to their own player plus Nero do not from what I hear have a Purevideo compatible version actually available yet. So as an example if you went with Nero (whenever they release the new version) you would have to use their own Nero Showtime player to play back the file in order to benefit from the GPU assisted decoding it wont work in WMP.

However with the Cyberlink decoder installed you can play MPEG 4 AVC content in WMP (just make sure it has the .mp4 file extension) as it is a directshow complient decoder and doesnt try to limit you to its bundled player.

As for a demo if you download one of Apples HD trailers just rename it .mp4 as Apple go against the MPEG 4 standard by using their own .mov container so like I said just rename it .mp4 and thats all you need to do.

If you want to download one of Apples trailers just look at the webpage source for the clip in question and look for the link were it says 720p or 1080p and add a h to it so in your download manager it looks like *****h720.mov then the clip will download without having to use Quicktime.

Of course you don’t even need GPU assisted decoding with a decent H.264 decoder like CoreAVC download the CoreAVC alpha - extract to a folder and run the bat file

Download CoreAAC and dump into a folder and run the .bat

Install Haali Media splitter

Now you can playback MPEG 4 AVC in any directshow player* like WMP or MPC with better performance than the GPU assisted ones above (same goes for ATI’s effort) and that’s just the alpha version the final version is due out later this month at Core Codec. Though CoreAVC will be getting GPU assisted decoding as well from what I hear though not with the first official release I think but its just that all other H.264 decoders are just not as well optimized as they could be and some are downright awful like Apples Quicktime decoder.

* Just make sure the file is actually encoded with H.264 and has the file type .mp4 or .mkv otherwise you wont hear any audio.

Posted 03/04/2006 10:06 PM   
[quote name='Jake-99' date='Mar 4 2006, 10:06 PM']Okay I’ll try and explain roberthooker, H.264 is another name for what is called MPEG 4 AVC a form of video compression that is very CPU intensive to decode. While WMV HD uses a MPEG 4 class format called VC-1 it is not the same thing which is what the poster above seems to be hung up on.

Of course you don’t even need GPU assisted decoding with a decent H.264 decoder like CoreAVC download the [url="http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=768234#post768234"]CoreAVC alpha[/url] - extract to a folder and run the bat file

Download [url="http://www.rarewares.org/files/aac/COREaacDS.zip"]CoreAAC[/url] and dump into a folder and run the .bat

Install [url="http://haali.cs.msu.ru/mkv/"]Haali Media splitter[/url]

Now you can playback MPEG 4 AVC in any directshow player* like WMP or MPC with better performance than the GPU assisted ones above (same goes for ATI’s effort) and that’s just the alpha version the final version is due out later this month at [url="http://coreavc.corecodec.org/"]Core Codec[/url]. Though CoreAVC will be getting GPU assisted decoding as well from what I hear though not with the first official release I think but its just that all other H.264 decoders are just not as well optimized as they could be and some are downright awful like Apples Quicktime decoder.

[right][post="74311"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Wow, Getting PureVideo to work is that simple is it, shame it's not as quick as sticking a PureVideo sticker on a box and then taking $200 off me /whistling.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':whistling:' />
[quote name='Jake-99' date='Mar 4 2006, 10:06 PM']Okay I’ll try and explain roberthooker, H.264 is another name for what is called MPEG 4 AVC a form of video compression that is very CPU intensive to decode. While WMV HD uses a MPEG 4 class format called VC-1 it is not the same thing which is what the poster above seems to be hung up on.

Of course you don’t even need GPU assisted decoding with a decent H.264 decoder like CoreAVC download the CoreAVC alpha - extract to a folder and run the bat file

Download CoreAAC and dump into a folder and run the .bat

Install Haali Media splitter

Now you can playback MPEG 4 AVC in any directshow player* like WMP or MPC with better performance than the GPU assisted ones above (same goes for ATI’s effort) and that’s just the alpha version the final version is due out later this month at Core Codec. Though CoreAVC will be getting GPU assisted decoding as well from what I hear though not with the first official release I think but its just that all other H.264 decoders are just not as well optimized as they could be and some are downright awful like Apples Quicktime decoder.

[post="74311"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Wow, Getting PureVideo to work is that simple is it, shame it's not as quick as sticking a PureVideo sticker on a box and then taking $200 off me /whistling.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':whistling:' />

Posted 03/04/2006 10:43 PM   
What the hell are you on about, you clearly dont even have a clue about the subject matter or what Purevideo does and does not do so take whatever axe you have to grind elsewhere.
What the hell are you on about, you clearly dont even have a clue about the subject matter or what Purevideo does and does not do so take whatever axe you have to grind elsewhere.

Posted 03/05/2006 12:00 AM   
[quote name='Jake-99' date='Mar 5 2006, 11:00 AM']What the hell are you on about, you clearly dont even have a clue about the subject matter or what Purevideo does and does not do so take whatever axe you have to grind elsewhere.
[right][post="74322"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Purevideo is a rip off. If you have to go though all that just to get it working.

Remind me how long Purvideo has been in Nvidia cards ??
[quote name='Jake-99' date='Mar 5 2006, 11:00 AM']What the hell are you on about, you clearly dont even have a clue about the subject matter or what Purevideo does and does not do so take whatever axe you have to grind elsewhere.

[post="74322"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Purevideo is a rip off. If you have to go though all that just to get it working.

Remind me how long Purvideo has been in Nvidia cards ??

Posted 03/05/2006 12:17 AM   
[quote name='Jake-99' date='Mar 5 2006, 12:00 AM']What the hell are you on about, you clearly dont even have a clue about the subject matter or what Purevideo does and does not do so take whatever axe you have to grind elsewhere.
[right][post="74322"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
What I understand is this.....PureVideo does not work !!

Please don't take my post too personal, what I posted was my experience and opinion of PureVideo so far.
[quote name='Jake-99' date='Mar 5 2006, 12:00 AM']What the hell are you on about, you clearly dont even have a clue about the subject matter or what Purevideo does and does not do so take whatever axe you have to grind elsewhere.

[post="74322"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

What I understand is this.....PureVideo does not work !!

Please don't take my post too personal, what I posted was my experience and opinion of PureVideo so far.

Posted 03/05/2006 12:47 AM   
Actually - bedlam - PureVideo works GREAT! The difference on my MediaCenter box with standard DVD content is obvious (both in CPU usage and visual quality) - and without PureVideo I cannot even watch HDTV that I've recorded - with it, the image is stunning and silkly smooth.

Trust me - it works - it does something - and its one of the "install and forget" products ever!

My 2c,

PS: Jake-99 - thanks for your reply. Very Very helpful!
Actually - bedlam - PureVideo works GREAT! The difference on my MediaCenter box with standard DVD content is obvious (both in CPU usage and visual quality) - and without PureVideo I cannot even watch HDTV that I've recorded - with it, the image is stunning and silkly smooth.

Trust me - it works - it does something - and its one of the "install and forget" products ever!

My 2c,

PS: Jake-99 - thanks for your reply. Very Very helpful!

Posted 03/06/2006 01:57 PM   
No problem robert.

By the way Nero have released their Purevideo compatible player for those who are interested. Playback instructions on how to enable GPU assisted decoding in their player are also on their site in a flash file. You still need to have the new forceware/purevideo combo installed beforehand though.

[url="http://www.nero.com/enu/NVidia.php"]http://www.nero.com/enu/NVidia.php[/url]
No problem robert.

By the way Nero have released their Purevideo compatible player for those who are interested. Playback instructions on how to enable GPU assisted decoding in their player are also on their site in a flash file. You still need to have the new forceware/purevideo combo installed beforehand though.

http://www.nero.com/enu/NVidia.php

Posted 03/06/2006 02:27 PM   
strange thing: got the newest .196 Purevideo, the 84.12 Driver and this Nero installed.

when i enable Hardware-Acceleration, the video is completely messed up
when i disable Hardware-Acc, everything is perfect

tried it with some Demo-Files from the Nero-Page

Hardware: P4 3,0GHz, 2GB Ram, 6600GT

anybody got the same problem?
strange thing: got the newest .196 Purevideo, the 84.12 Driver and this Nero installed.

when i enable Hardware-Acceleration, the video is completely messed up

when i disable Hardware-Acc, everything is perfect

tried it with some Demo-Files from the Nero-Page

Hardware: P4 3,0GHz, 2GB Ram, 6600GT

anybody got the same problem?

Posted 03/06/2006 03:47 PM   
Yup I got that with The Greatest Game 1080p trailer all other trailers I have tested so far have been fine, ones from Nero and Apple''s site.

Try The Greatest Game MPEG 4 AVC 720p trailer and see what happens, could be a bug in the driver that is causing the visual corruption.
Yup I got that with The Greatest Game 1080p trailer all other trailers I have tested so far have been fine, ones from Nero and Apple''s site.

Try The Greatest Game MPEG 4 AVC 720p trailer and see what happens, could be a bug in the driver that is causing the visual corruption.

Posted 03/06/2006 05:50 PM   
[quote name='Jake-99' date='Mar 6 2006, 07:50 PM']Yup I got that with The Greatest Game 1080p trailer all other trailers I have tested so far have been fine, ones from Nero and Apple''s site.

[right][post="74611"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I tried:

Greatest Game Cinema AVC 720p
[url="http://trailers.nerodigital.com/Disney/TheGreatestGame_Cin_AVC.mp4"]http://trailers.nerodigital.com/Disney/The...ame_Cin_AVC.mp4[/url]

Greatest Game HD AVC 1080p
[url="http://trailers.nerodigital.com/Disney/TheGreatestGame_HD_AVC.mp4"]http://trailers.nerodigital.com/Disney/The...Game_HD_AVC.mp4[/url]

Greatest Game HD 1080p
[url="http://trailers.nerodigital.com/Disney/TheGreatestGame_HD_ASP.mp4"]http://trailers.nerodigital.com/Disney/The...Game_HD_ASP.mp4[/url]

Zathura Cinema AVC 720p
[url="http://trailers.nerodigital.com/Sony/Zathura_Cin_AVC.mp4"]http://trailers.nerodigital.com/Sony/Zathura_Cin_AVC.mp4[/url]

Zathura Standard 576p
[url="http://trailers.nerodigital.com/Sony/Zathura_Stan_ASP.mp4"]http://trailers.nerodigital.com/Sony/Zathura_Stan_ASP.mp4[/url]

and from Apple Quicktime-Page:

Maria Taylor “Song Beneath the Song” 1080p
[url="http://images.apple.com/movies/us/hd_gallery/gl1800/1080p/maria_taylor_m1080p.mov"]http://images.apple.com/movies/us/hd_galle...ylor_m1080p.mov[/url]

IMAX - Magnificent Desolation 480p
[url="http://images.apple.com/movies/us/hd_gallery/gl1800/480p/imax-desolation_m480pa.mov"]http://images.apple.com/movies/us/hd_galle...tion_m480pa.mov[/url]

All of these files suffer from complete corruption, or i just get a grey screen without any movie, when i turn on hardware-acc. Without Hardware Acc, everything is working fine

i just reinstalled the driver, purevideo and nero - no change.

if any of that files are working for you, the error must be somewhere with my setup,
guess i have to reinstall windows in that case.

Thanks in Advance!
[quote name='Jake-99' date='Mar 6 2006, 07:50 PM']Yup I got that with The Greatest Game 1080p trailer all other trailers I have tested so far have been fine, ones from Nero and Apple''s site.

[post="74611"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I tried:

Greatest Game Cinema AVC 720p

http://trailers.nerodigital.com/Disney/The...ame_Cin_AVC.mp4

Greatest Game HD AVC 1080p

http://trailers.nerodigital.com/Disney/The...Game_HD_AVC.mp4

Greatest Game HD 1080p

http://trailers.nerodigital.com/Disney/The...Game_HD_ASP.mp4

Zathura Cinema AVC 720p

http://trailers.nerodigital.com/Sony/Zathura_Cin_AVC.mp4

Zathura Standard 576p

http://trailers.nerodigital.com/Sony/Zathura_Stan_ASP.mp4

and from Apple Quicktime-Page:

Maria Taylor “Song Beneath the Song” 1080p

http://images.apple.com/movies/us/hd_galle...ylor_m1080p.mov

IMAX - Magnificent Desolation 480p

http://images.apple.com/movies/us/hd_galle...tion_m480pa.mov

All of these files suffer from complete corruption, or i just get a grey screen without any movie, when i turn on hardware-acc. Without Hardware Acc, everything is working fine

i just reinstalled the driver, purevideo and nero - no change.

if any of that files are working for you, the error must be somewhere with my setup,

guess i have to reinstall windows in that case.

Thanks in Advance!

Posted 03/06/2006 06:42 PM   
You're not alone ! I can play HDTV content without all the updated drivers and NVidia decoder fine. I have not yet seen the quality and performance improvments from PureVideo though.

Here is what I have done so far with no results:

1. I followed all instructions on NVidia site and I have compatible GPU (6600GT).
2. Downloaded and installed both the 84.12 Drivers and the PureVideo Decoder trial.
3. Downloaded the Microsoft Media Player 10 DRM and HD patches.
4. Downloaded the Microsoft Decoder check utility and set the preferred decoder NVidia decoder.
5. Also downloaded the PureVideo 1080p demo video from NVidia.

When I play the demo video in Media Player 10 I don't see the NVidia decoder tray icon and the CPU is maxed out at 100%.

When I play the demo video in Cyberlink PowerDVD I don't see the NVidia decoder tray icon, the CPU is maxed out at 100% and the Audio stutters.

Am I missing something because all the hassle trying to get this PureVideo magic working has not been as simple as 'Install and Forget'.

Has anyone here sucessfully got PureVideo working and if so would you be kind enough to post a simple step by step on the exact sequence of driver/software installs required.

Can anyone explain this then .......? I'm obviously someone who is too dumb and illiterate to understand the simplicity of the PureVideo.
You're not alone ! I can play HDTV content without all the updated drivers and NVidia decoder fine. I have not yet seen the quality and performance improvments from PureVideo though.

1. I followed all instructions on NVidia site and I have compatible GPU (6600GT).

2. Downloaded and installed both the 84.12 Drivers and the PureVideo Decoder trial.

4. Downloaded the Microsoft Decoder check utility and set the preferred decoder NVidia decoder.

When I play the demo video in Media Player 10 I don't see the NVidia decoder tray icon and the CPU is maxed out at 100%.

When I play the demo video in Cyberlink PowerDVD I don't see the NVidia decoder tray icon, the CPU is maxed out at 100% and the Audio stutters.

Am I missing something because all the hassle trying to get this PureVideo magic working has not been as simple as 'Install and Forget'.

Has anyone here sucessfully got PureVideo working and if so would you be kind enough to post a simple step by step on the exact sequence of driver/software installs required.

Can anyone explain this then .......? I'm obviously someone who is too dumb and illiterate to understand the simplicity of the PureVideo.

Posted 03/06/2006 06:43 PM   
[quote name='bedlam' date='Mar 6 2006, 08:43 PM']You're not alone ! I can play HDTV content without all the updated drivers and NVidia decoder fine. I have not yet seen the quality and performance improvments from PureVideo though.

4. Downloaded the Microsoft Decoder check utility and set the preferred decoder  NVidia decoder.

[right][post="74619"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

well looks like you got probs getting purevideo to work at all.
but dont understand me wrong - only h.264 is making probs. MPEG2 /WMV9 Acceleration is working perfect for me
[quote name='bedlam' date='Mar 6 2006, 08:43 PM']You're not alone ! I can play HDTV content without all the updated drivers and NVidia decoder fine. I have not yet seen the quality and performance improvments from PureVideo though.

4. Downloaded the Microsoft Decoder check utility and set the preferred decoder  NVidia decoder.

[post="74619"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

well looks like you got probs getting purevideo to work at all.

but dont understand me wrong - only h.264 is making probs. MPEG2 /WMV9 Acceleration is working perfect for me

Posted 03/06/2006 07:21 PM   
[quote name='krassti' date='Mar 6 2006, 07:21 PM']well looks like you got probs getting purevideo to work at all.
[right][post="74626"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Hope you have sometime to answer these Q's...

How exactly did you get WMV9 acceleration working ????
have you purchased the PureVideo addon or downloaded the Trial ?????

It's just strange that 84.12 drivers are required but you cannot download them
from NVidia's website.

thanx...
[quote name='krassti' date='Mar 6 2006, 07:21 PM']well looks like you got probs getting purevideo to work at all.

[post="74626"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Hope you have sometime to answer these Q's...

How exactly did you get WMV9 acceleration working ????

have you purchased the PureVideo addon or downloaded the Trial ?????

It's just strange that 84.12 drivers are required but you cannot download them

from NVidia's website.

thanx...

Posted 03/06/2006 07:39 PM   
  1 / 39    
Scroll To Top