44.03 Drivers How to install?
hi

I have a GEforce Fx 5200 128mb AGP 4x video card. and I want to download the 44.03 drivers for my computer becuase i heard they are good for my card. Now I have the set up files to install the driver, but when I install it, and restart my computer, Windows XP doesn't even know that I installed it. Can someone give me a step by step procedure on how to install the 44.03 drivers? Thank you all so much
hi

I have a GEforce Fx 5200 128mb AGP 4x video card. and I want to download the 44.03 drivers for my computer becuase i heard they are good for my card. Now I have the set up files to install the driver, but when I install it, and restart my computer, Windows XP doesn't even know that I installed it. Can someone give me a step by step procedure on how to install the 44.03 drivers? Thank you all so much

Posted 02/04/2006 09:12 PM   
You need to make sure the old ones are uninstalled. Also with as drastic a change in drivers like that, I would use drivercleaner to remove all traces of the old version. Then try to install you 44.xx driver. If that does not work try to update the drivers through Device Manager. Select "Do not go to the internet to serach for a driver" and then :install from a list or specific location." When asked which driver to use select "do not search, I will choose the driver to install." Then click the have disk button at the bottom and go to the folder where the drivers were extracted to. Select the .inf file and hit next. Select your card, and continue.

Good luck.
You need to make sure the old ones are uninstalled. Also with as drastic a change in drivers like that, I would use drivercleaner to remove all traces of the old version. Then try to install you 44.xx driver. If that does not work try to update the drivers through Device Manager. Select "Do not go to the internet to serach for a driver" and then :install from a list or specific location." When asked which driver to use select "do not search, I will choose the driver to install." Then click the have disk button at the bottom and go to the folder where the drivers were extracted to. Select the .inf file and hit next. Select your card, and continue.

Good luck.

Posted 02/06/2006 02:45 PM   
Scroll To Top