Temperature Monitoring.
What software do you use to monitor GPU temps?

I have no idea, and have searched google with no results.
What software do you use to monitor GPU temps?

Posted 01/06/2006 09:22 PM   
[quote name='BryanStramer' date='Jan 6 2006, 02:22 PM']What software do you use to monitor GPU temps?

[right][post="64828"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Go to this thread--- [url="http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=2379"]http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=2379[/url]
Depending on the card you MAY have to mod the cards bios.
[quote name='BryanStramer' date='Jan 6 2006, 02:22 PM']What software do you use to monitor GPU temps?

[post="64828"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Go to this thread--- http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=2379

Depending on the card you MAY have to mod the cards bios.

Posted 01/08/2006 02:40 AM   
Of course you may not need all that.

Use Rivatuner to monitor your temps. It is available from guru3d.com and is free. People use this rather than the driver panel temp monitor because of the high speed that the chips cool, meaning you will never get an accurate reading if you alt+tab out to check it. Rivatuner records the temps in a graph so you get the correct info.

If you own a 6600GT and the manufacturer did not enable temperature monitoring, then follow the link provided by the previous poster. If you have an older card it may not even have a temp sensor on it.
Of course you may not need all that.

Use Rivatuner to monitor your temps. It is available from guru3d.com and is free. People use this rather than the driver panel temp monitor because of the high speed that the chips cool, meaning you will never get an accurate reading if you alt+tab out to check it. Rivatuner records the temps in a graph so you get the correct info.

If you own a 6600GT and the manufacturer did not enable temperature monitoring, then follow the link provided by the previous poster. If you have an older card it may not even have a temp sensor on it.

It better be.

Posted 01/09/2006 06:00 AM   
I have a 6600GT AGP and have the same problem. I want to monitor temperature in system tray (like "ATi Tray Tools" or "ATi Tools" do).

I do a lot of researches all over internet seeking a program that shows temperatures of nVidia cards in system tray, but I only found ONE decent...

Try to guess "the best" program I found??? /whistling.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':whistling:' />

...ATi Tools version 0.25 Beta 11 ONLY. This Beta 11 version reads the temperature diod on GeForce''s. Is the last Beta. Have some bugs to overclock nVidia cards, but it read temperatures perfectly!!!

Nice hã?!?! But........where is the "nVidia Tools" or "nVidia Tray Tools" for us???

:'(
I have a 6600GT AGP and have the same problem. I want to monitor temperature in system tray (like "ATi Tray Tools" or "ATi Tools" do).

I do a lot of researches all over internet seeking a program that shows temperatures of nVidia cards in system tray, but I only found ONE decent...

Try to guess "the best" program I found??? /whistling.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':whistling:' />

...ATi Tools version 0.25 Beta 11 ONLY. This Beta 11 version reads the temperature diod on GeForce''s. Is the last Beta. Have some bugs to overclock nVidia cards, but it read temperatures perfectly!!!

Nice hã?!?! But........where is the "nVidia Tools" or "nVidia Tray Tools" for us???

:'(

Posted 01/16/2006 04:08 AM   
Scroll To Top