Can't update drivers
I have a Geforce4 mx 4000 card installed on my computer. I've used it successfully for a little over a year without troubles. Recently my computer began crashing and when I try to start it up, it reaches the desktop then blue screens with the error of IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. If I use 61.77 drivers, the computer boots up fine but I am unable to run the programs I bought the card for. I need to upgrade to 78.01 but when I do, BSOD. I've tried uninstalling the card and reinstalling with the new drivers. I've even tried a system recovery, all with no luck. Any help would be appreciated. :wacko:
I have a Geforce4 mx 4000 card installed on my computer. I've used it successfully for a little over a year without troubles. Recently my computer began crashing and when I try to start it up, it reaches the desktop then blue screens with the error of IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. If I use 61.77 drivers, the computer boots up fine but I am unable to run the programs I bought the card for. I need to upgrade to 78.01 but when I do, BSOD. I've tried uninstalling the card and reinstalling with the new drivers. I've even tried a system recovery, all with no luck. Any help would be appreciated. :wacko:

Posted 10/26/2005 01:25 PM   
Scroll To Top