GTA Vice City for PC - when? how long will we wait?
  1 / 2    
my bud has this game and it just draws you in for hours - when will it show up for PC's?
my bud has this game and it just draws you in for hours - when will it show up for PC's?

Posted 12/10/2004 04:19 AM   
If it shows up ever, give it a year from original console release.
If it shows up ever, give it a year from original console release.

Posted 12/10/2004 04:20 AM   
Don't you mean GTA: San Andreas? Vice City has been out on PC for a while.
Don't you mean GTA: San Andreas? Vice City has been out on PC for a while.

Posted 12/10/2004 04:53 AM   
Yeah, Vice City's been out for a looong time now. I'm sure he meant San Andreas. I'm definitely stoked for the PC version. According to this article:
[url="http://www.pcgameworld.com/article.php/id/237/"]http://www.pcgameworld.com/article.php/id/237/[/url]

it won't be available for PC's till May, June or July. That's too long!
Yeah, Vice City's been out for a looong time now. I'm sure he meant San Andreas. I'm definitely stoked for the PC version. According to this article:

http://www.pcgameworld.com/article.php/id/237/

it won't be available for PC's till May, June or July. That's too long!

Posted 12/10/2004 08:40 AM   
I simply assumed he meant SA..I should have said something heh.
I simply assumed he meant SA..I should have said something heh.

Posted 12/10/2004 02:57 PM   
Lets hope GTA:SA was implied, not VC indeed. Living under many rocks are we :P. At anyrate, it is more of the same GTA stuff here, drive here pick up hoe #1, 2, and 3, drive back to my hideout while doin a few driveby's, get reward. rinse and repeat.
Lets hope GTA:SA was implied, not VC indeed. Living under many rocks are we :P. At anyrate, it is more of the same GTA stuff here, drive here pick up hoe #1, 2, and 3, drive back to my hideout while doin a few driveby's, get reward. rinse and repeat.

Posted 12/11/2004 12:59 AM   
I read an article on IGN.com that said it would be released in May of 2005. This date is subject to change of course. Sorry but I forget the link. Just search www.ign.com for it.
I read an article on IGN.com that said it would be released in May of 2005. This date is subject to change of course. Sorry but I forget the link. Just search www.ign.com for it.

Asus M2N-E|AMD Athlon64 X2 6400+|Arctic Cooling Freezer64 Pro|2x OCZ2P8002GK|BFG GeForce GTX 260 OC|Seagate Barracuda ST31000340AS|Tagan TG700-U88 BZ|Antec 900|Windows Vista Business 64-Bit SP2|Samsung SyncMaster 245B|Razer Lachesis|Logitech G15

Posted 12/14/2004 01:55 PM   
Yeah, I had heard the first half of next year too....supposedly the PC port has been coded and is ready but they have to wait to release it until their contractual obligation for whatever consoles exclusive runs out. :(

I HATE that! /blarg.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':/' />

(I'm a huge GTA fan, all of 'em. )
Yeah, I had heard the first half of next year too....supposedly the PC port has been coded and is ready but they have to wait to release it until their contractual obligation for whatever consoles exclusive runs out. :(

I HATE that! /blarg.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':/' />

(I'm a huge GTA fan, all of 'em. )

Posted 12/14/2004 03:39 PM   
[quote name='GPU BURNER' date='Dec 10 2004, 02:19 PM']my bud has this game and it just draws you in for hours - when will it show up for PC's?
[right][post="3849"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

isn't the new gran theft auto san andreas
[quote name='GPU BURNER' date='Dec 10 2004, 02:19 PM']my bud has this game and it just draws you in for hours - when will it show up for PC's?

[post="3849"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

isn't the new gran theft auto san andreas

Posted 12/14/2004 03:43 PM   
Did you happen to read the thread at all? Or did you just look at the title and make a post based on that? ;)
Did you happen to read the thread at all? Or did you just look at the title and make a post based on that? ;)

Posted 12/14/2004 03:55 PM   
[quote name='Ronin' date='Dec 15 2004, 01:55 AM']Did you happen to read the thread at all?  Or did you just look at the title and make a post based on that?  ;)
[right][post="5468"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

i'm thinking PS2, hahah tell that guy toi buy a PS2
[quote name='Ronin' date='Dec 15 2004, 01:55 AM']Did you happen to read the thread at all?  Or did you just look at the title and make a post based on that?  ;)

[post="5468"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

i'm thinking PS2, hahah tell that guy toi buy a PS2

Posted 12/14/2004 04:05 PM   
PC release of GTA: San Andreas was just announced. Release date is 7th of June.
PC release of GTA: San Andreas was just announced. Release date is 7th of June.

Posted 12/18/2004 10:55 PM   
on 10th June in europe and 7th in us :)
on 10th June in europe and 7th in us :)

Posted 12/19/2004 12:17 AM   
My question is, why so long? Can't take them THAT long to make a port, unless they are adding new content, which would be the smartest move of all. Yeah, I know, not gonna happen. Probly just waiting to whore all the money possible out of the PS2 version, then re-whore more bling out of the PC release.
My question is, why so long? Can't take them THAT long to make a port, unless they are adding new content, which would be the smartest move of all. Yeah, I know, not gonna happen. Probly just waiting to whore all the money possible out of the PS2 version, then re-whore more bling out of the PC release.

Posted 12/20/2004 08:29 PM   
[quote name='Proffessor' date='Dec 20 2004, 09:29 PM']My question is, why so long? Can't take them THAT long to make a port, unless they are adding new content, which would be the smartest move of all. Yeah, I know, not gonna happen. Probly just waiting to whore all the money possible out of the PS2 version, then re-whore more bling out of the PC release.
[right][post="6690"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Most likely Sony paid some very good money for the exclusive.
[quote name='Proffessor' date='Dec 20 2004, 09:29 PM']My question is, why so long? Can't take them THAT long to make a port, unless they are adding new content, which would be the smartest move of all. Yeah, I know, not gonna happen. Probly just waiting to whore all the money possible out of the PS2 version, then re-whore more bling out of the PC release.

[post="6690"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Most likely Sony paid some very good money for the exclusive.

Posted 12/21/2004 07:50 PM   
  1 / 2    
Scroll To Top