Expertool,Rivatuner&Co
HI

I´ve got a Aopen 6800 Gt and i like to adjust the fan-rotating speed because if i dont play, its very noisy.

I have read of Expertools from Gainward, someone know if it is also working with Aopen Cards?.
Or do you know another Program which can do that?Rivatuner, Coolingbits?

Thx
HI

I´ve got a Aopen 6800 Gt and i like to adjust the fan-rotating speed because if i dont play, its very noisy.

I have read of Expertools from Gainward, someone know if it is also working with Aopen Cards?.

Or do you know another Program which can do that?Rivatuner, Coolingbits?

Thx

Posted 12/08/2004 05:20 PM   
You can try Xpert, but not 100% sure it'll work on cards that aren't Gainward. Rivatuner, iirc, doesn't have a fan regulator, nor does Coolbits (which, as I'm sure you know, is just a registry edit to unlock some of the tabs in the nVidia control panel).
You can try Xpert, but not 100% sure it'll work on cards that aren't Gainward. Rivatuner, iirc, doesn't have a fan regulator, nor does Coolbits (which, as I'm sure you know, is just a registry edit to unlock some of the tabs in the nVidia control panel).

Posted 12/08/2004 06:03 PM   
so no change ?
damnit

or with coolbits if this feature is unlocked is it possible then to change fan speed
by using then usual settings menu?
so no change ?

damnit

or with coolbits if this feature is unlocked is it possible then to change fan speed

by using then usual settings menu?

Posted 12/08/2004 07:29 PM   
Not that I recall. Coolbits doesn't give you any fan options that I recall.
Not that I recall. Coolbits doesn't give you any fan options that I recall.

Posted 12/08/2004 08:05 PM   
This card ?
[img]http://ai.pricegrabber.com/product_images/3634000-3634999/3634115_640.jpg[/img]
If the card is based on reference design from nVIDIA - replace it, stock coolers aren't and shouldn't be THAT (if it's really bad) noisy at all
Speaking of program way - none right now
This card ?

If the card is based on reference design from nVIDIA - replace it, stock coolers aren't and shouldn't be THAT (if it's really bad) noisy at all

Speaking of program way - none right now

Posted 12/11/2004 12:35 AM   
try speedfan
that might do it but i think its more for motherboards...
try speedfan

that might do it but i think its more for motherboards...

Posted 12/11/2004 01:21 PM   
Coolbits only gives you the option to keep the fan on High all the time. It does not give you any speed options. I do not believe you can control the speed because of the type of fan. They manufacturer has to choose a fan that can automatically clock up or down in software. If you got a Fan Speed controller and jammed that on there then you could do it though.

-Kevin
Coolbits only gives you the option to keep the fan on High all the time. It does not give you any speed options. I do not believe you can control the speed because of the type of fan. They manufacturer has to choose a fan that can automatically clock up or down in software. If you got a Fan Speed controller and jammed that on there then you could do it though.

-Kevin

Posted 12/12/2004 04:52 AM   
Scroll To Top