Sid Meier's Pirates! I think it's an RPG...
I'm in love with this game, just bloody in love with it! Fun, pretty, and addictive as hell!

Anyone else try it? It looks fabulous on my X800 as well as a 6800GT I still haven't returned yet. :">

There was a bit of a viddy stuttering issue for me on my X800, when I have AA forced thru the control panel the in-game videos stutter like hell...but if I disable AA they play fine. (And there is no in-game AA controls :( )

I don't know if nVidia cards have that problem yet, I haven't forced AA on with it yet. (My 7 year old son isn't real picky about AA/AF yet, but he loves the game! )

What are peoples opinions? It's not often I like a game that ain't a FPS, but this one has got that special something to it...I think it's called "fun". :)
I'm in love with this game, just bloody in love with it! Fun, pretty, and addictive as hell!

Anyone else try it? It looks fabulous on my X800 as well as a 6800GT I still haven't returned yet. :">

There was a bit of a viddy stuttering issue for me on my X800, when I have AA forced thru the control panel the in-game videos stutter like hell...but if I disable AA they play fine. (And there is no in-game AA controls :( )

I don't know if nVidia cards have that problem yet, I haven't forced AA on with it yet. (My 7 year old son isn't real picky about AA/AF yet, but he loves the game! )

What are peoples opinions? It's not often I like a game that ain't a FPS, but this one has got that special something to it...I think it's called "fun". :)

Posted 11/29/2004 06:35 PM   
Nope, there ain't no stuttering with the 65.73 drivers forcing 4xAA 8xAF...looks like an ATi only bug.
Nope, there ain't no stuttering with the 65.73 drivers forcing 4xAA 8xAF...looks like an ATi only bug.

Posted 11/29/2004 06:43 PM   
/w00t.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':w00t:' /> Have you tryed it? How is it? its funny and so? I would love to buy it, it seems very funny, but i just want an impression before i rush my local shop and take it :P
/w00t.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':w00t:' /> Have you tryed it? How is it? its funny and so? I would love to buy it, it seems very funny, but i just want an impression before i rush my local shop and take it :P

Posted 11/29/2004 10:38 PM   
GREAT game, I've been addicted to it for a few days now!

HIGHLY recomended, I'm putting this one up for GOTY in the RPG right now....it's [i]that[/i] good! :D
GREAT game, I've been addicted to it for a few days now!

HIGHLY recomended, I'm putting this one up for GOTY in the RPG right now....it's that good! :D

Posted 11/30/2004 12:45 AM   
Oi! You can't make the same thread in multiple forums ya spammin rat-b4stard! /yawn.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':yawn:' /> /zzz.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':zzz:' />
Oi! You can't make the same thread in multiple forums ya spammin rat-b4stard! /yawn.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':yawn:' /> /zzz.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':zzz:' />

My eyes deceive me.

Posted 11/30/2004 05:19 AM   
Its Digiwand.....take no notice :)
Its Digiwand.....take no notice :)

Posted 11/30/2004 11:53 PM   
Scroll To Top