An unknown error has occured
I have a problem with installed Nvidia GeForce Experiance. When iam triing to start installing the programm iam catch the error with the text: "An unknown error has occured". What i have to do?
I have a problem with installed Nvidia GeForce Experiance. When iam triing to start installing the programm iam catch the error with the text: "An unknown error has occured". What i have to do?

Posted 04/16/2018 03:00 PM   
Can you try uninstalling Geforce Experience -> download the latest GeForce Experience from Geforce.com -> once downloaded, disable any system monitoring tools/anti-virus programs -> right-click over the GeForce Experience installer and select "Run as administrator". Let me know if the installer still fails.
Can you try uninstalling Geforce Experience -> download the latest GeForce Experience from Geforce.com -> once downloaded, disable any system monitoring tools/anti-virus programs -> right-click over the GeForce Experience installer and select "Run as administrator". Let me know if the installer still fails.

We can't fix your bug if we can't reproduce it. Please provide as much details as possible including specs, steps to reproduce, graphics settings used, etc..

For GeForce driver issues, please leave feedback in driver feedback form: Driver Feedback

For SHIELD Android TV issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD feedback form: SHIELD Feedback

For SHIELD Tablet issues/requests, please leave feedback in the SHIELD Tablet feedback form: SHIELD Tablet Feedback

I am also available on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/manuelguzman

Posted 04/21/2018 03:53 AM   
Scroll To Top