Weird Remote Desktop Rendering Problem.
I have this problem when using remote desktop application like Teamviewer or Chrome remote desktop. When I off the monitor for my PC, any rendering graphics will appear paused on receiving Teamviewer app on my Android phone screen. I can see & move my mouse. Videos(VLC) will still be playing with sound but display froze. Nox(android VM) will continue to run but the display not moving. When I turn my monitor back on, the video and Nox's display will start rendering in Teamviewer app on phone. I've tested with streaming sites like twitch.tv and youtude, the video and audio works. tldr: applications will not render graphics when monitor is off. Any of you encounter this kind of problem?
I have this problem when using remote desktop application like Teamviewer or Chrome remote desktop.
When I off the monitor for my PC, any rendering graphics will appear paused on receiving Teamviewer app on my Android phone screen.
I can see & move my mouse. Videos(VLC) will still be playing with sound but display froze. Nox(android VM) will continue to run but the display not moving.
When I turn my monitor back on, the video and Nox's display will start rendering in Teamviewer app on phone.
I've tested with streaming sites like twitch.tv and youtude, the video and audio works.

tldr: applications will not render graphics when monitor is off.

Any of you encounter this kind of problem?

Posted 04/16/2018 08:36 AM   
Scroll To Top