New Games Added 4/5/2018
  1 / 2    
Hi All We are pleased to announce we have re-enabled Warframe on GeForce NOW. Note we are still working to ensure its stable, so there is a small chance it may go offline again. But for now please SEND FEEDBACK in app if you have any problems, questions, or suggestions!
Hi All

We are pleased to announce we have re-enabled Warframe on GeForce NOW.

Note we are still working to ensure its stable, so there is a small chance it may go offline again.

But for now please SEND FEEDBACK in app if you have any problems, questions, or suggestions!

Posted 04/05/2018 04:51 PM   
Thanks! is it possible to look into GTAV non-steam version? that would be awesome! also is there a way we can have some patch-notes of the app itself? I saw there is a background now when opening a game that grant you with a login instead of pitch black.
Thanks! is it possible to look into GTAV non-steam version? that would be awesome!

also is there a way we can have some patch-notes of the app itself? I saw there is a background now when opening a game that grant you with a login instead of pitch black.

Posted 04/05/2018 05:25 PM   
Great job guys! This seems something that has really been hoped for.
Great job guys!

This seems something that has really been hoped for.

Posted 04/05/2018 05:31 PM   
Failed to connect to NVIDIA. But internet is available.
Failed to connect to NVIDIA. But internet is available.

Posted 04/05/2018 05:49 PM   
edit: reported on geforce now app.
edit: reported on geforce now app.

Posted 04/05/2018 05:50 PM   
YES! YES! YES! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! IM SO HAPPY! AHHHHHHHH
YES! YES! YES! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! IM SO HAPPY! AHHHHHHHH

Posted 04/05/2018 06:26 PM   
THANK YOU!!
THANK YOU!!

Posted 04/08/2018 02:32 AM   
Is eco next? Cant wait
Is eco next? Cant wait

Posted 04/08/2018 04:17 PM   
I can not log in, the password is incorrect or the email is wrong
I can not log in, the password is incorrect or the email is wrong

Posted 04/09/2018 03:10 PM   
[quote="Andrewf@NVIDIA"]Hi All We are pleased to announce we have re-enabled Warframe on GeForce NOW. Note we are still working to ensure its stable, so there is a small chance it may go offline again. But for now please SEND FEEDBACK in app if you have any problems, questions, or suggestions! [/quote] Hey Andrew, Mics don't work on Rainbow Six Siege (play version). I’ve tried a bunch of different mics and headsets and went into the pc settings and everything is fine. I can use my mic in fortnite but not rainbow six siege, again uplay version. My mic is an Antlion Modmic 5 and it is plugged in through the USB adapter with my headphones. It works like a charm on everything and again the only game I’ve tested where it works is fortnite. Please fix this for rainbow six siege uplay version. Thanks you :)
Andrewf@NVIDIA said:Hi All

Note we are still working to ensure its stable, so there is a small chance it may go offline again.

But for now please SEND FEEDBACK in app if you have any problems, questions, or suggestions!

Hey Andrew, Mics don't work on Rainbow Six Siege (play version). I’ve tried a bunch of different mics and headsets and went into the pc settings and everything is fine. I can use my mic in fortnite but not rainbow six siege, again uplay version. My mic is an Antlion Modmic 5 and it is plugged in through the USB adapter with my headphones. It works like a charm on everything and again the only game I’ve tested where it works is fortnite. Please fix this for rainbow six siege uplay version. Thanks you :)

Posted 04/09/2018 09:42 PM   
update failed :(
update failed :(

Posted 04/10/2018 05:41 PM   
How long does it take to get a beta key i signed in to the wait-list 3-5 days ago
How long does it take to get a beta key i signed in to the wait-list 3-5 days ago

Posted 04/10/2018 10:32 PM   
Is it in any way possible to hope for a beta key? Can anybody help? I can't afford a gaming rig, i only have my laptop. I am dying to play pubg, everbody seams to be having so much fun with it.
Is it in any way possible to hope for a beta key?
Can anybody help? I can't afford a gaming rig, i only have my laptop. I am dying to play pubg, everbody seams to be having so much fun with it.

Posted 04/11/2018 04:45 PM   
please add star wars battlefront 2 again
please add star wars battlefront 2 again

Posted 04/11/2018 11:16 PM   
[quote="Andrewf@NVIDIA"]Hi All We are pleased to announce we have re-enabled Warframe on GeForce NOW. Note we are still working to ensure its stable, so there is a small chance it may go offline again. But for now please SEND FEEDBACK in app if you have any problems, questions, or suggestions! [/quote] I have suggested in the past that Nvidia are using GFN to "whitelist" games for cloud gaming and not just for GFN. After finding Warframe runs flawlessly in paperspace (Quadro P5000 vGPU) and using parsec to stream too SaTV or Shield Tablet am now convinced. Thank you Nvidia for GRID, Shield and everything else you are doing for cloud gaming and cloud gamers. I can also see how GFN appears to be dropping the mac-pc and shield naming system which I think is a clue that GFN for Shield subscribers may be getting a very pleasant surprise soon. Find it very odd I am using GFN for mac-pc beta announcements to keep on track with the latest games I can play on other GRID powered cloud gaming solutions. I know vGPUs are a very real alternative to owning GeForce discrete card in 2018 as after finding that I can have full virtual windows desktop, access any steam account and other things which GFN for Shield does not currently offer are available through other options available from play store on Shield devices. This has meant the end to using asus rog matrix gtx 980 ti machine setup as headless server for streaming windows desktop and gamestreaming steam games through SATV. Looking forward to GFN for Shield service being given some updates and upgrades so it better suited for being replacement to owning gaming spec PC and is not so optimised to be a companion for gaming spec pc..
Andrewf@NVIDIA said:Hi All

I have suggested in the past that Nvidia are using GFN to "whitelist" games for cloud gaming and not just for GFN.

After finding Warframe runs flawlessly in paperspace (Quadro P5000 vGPU) and using parsec to stream too SaTV or Shield Tablet am now convinced.

Thank you Nvidia for GRID, Shield and everything else you are doing for cloud gaming and cloud gamers.

I can also see how GFN appears to be dropping the mac-pc and shield naming system which I think is a clue that GFN for Shield subscribers may be getting a very pleasant surprise soon.

Find it very odd I am using GFN for mac-pc beta announcements to keep on track with the latest games I can play on other GRID powered cloud gaming solutions.

I know vGPUs are a very real alternative to owning GeForce discrete card in 2018 as after finding that I can have full virtual windows desktop, access any steam account and other things which GFN for Shield does not currently offer are available through other options available from play store on Shield devices.

This has meant the end to using asus rog matrix gtx 980 ti machine setup as headless server for streaming windows desktop and gamestreaming steam games through SATV.

Looking forward to GFN for Shield service being given some updates and upgrades so it better suited for being replacement to owning gaming spec PC and is not so optimised to be a companion for gaming spec pc..

Posted 04/14/2018 12:35 PM   
  1 / 2    
Scroll To Top