New Games Added 4/3/2018 (part 2!)
  1 / 2    
Hi All We are pleased to announce the following games are now available to play on GeForce NOW. [list] [.]Assassin’s Creed Unity[/.] [.]Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (single player and multiplayer)[/.] [.]Counter-Strike 1.6[/.] [.]Far Cry 4[/.] [.]Football Manager Touch 2018[/.] [.]LEGO Jurassic World[/.] [.]Outlast[/.] [/list] Please SEND FEEDBACK in app if you have any problems, questions, or suggestions!
Hi All

We are pleased to announce the following games are now available to play on GeForce NOW.

• Assassin’s Creed Unity
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (single player and multiplayer)
  • Counter-Strike 1.6
  • Far Cry 4
  • Football Manager Touch 2018
  • LEGO Jurassic World
  • Outlast

Please SEND FEEDBACK in app if you have any problems, questions, or suggestions!

Posted 04/04/2018 04:26 AM   
Can we have a fix on EAC for Dead By Daylight?
Can we have a fix on EAC for Dead By Daylight?

Posted 04/04/2018 09:30 AM   
AWESOME
AWESOME

Posted 04/04/2018 12:39 PM   
Counter-Strike 1.6 why ??? now it will start even on the phone, add need for speed, battlefield, crysis, titanfall, aromored warfare, WoT (CIS server), STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, A Way Out, mass-effect-andromeda, FiFa 18, sims, dragon age, mirror's age, star wars, medal of honor,
Counter-Strike 1.6

why ??? now it will start even on the phone, add need for speed, battlefield, crysis, titanfall, aromored warfare, WoT (CIS server), STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II, A Way Out, mass-effect-andromeda, FiFa 18, sims, dragon age, mirror's age, star wars, medal of honor,

Posted 04/04/2018 12:48 PM   
New games suggestions: - Heroes and generals - Sea of Thieves - Anno 2205
New games suggestions:
- Heroes and generals
- Sea of Thieves
- Anno 2205

Posted 04/04/2018 05:53 PM   
Phantasy Star Online 2???
Phantasy Star Online 2???

https://twitter.com/NYsFinestGFX

Posted 04/04/2018 05:57 PM   
Thank you for AC Unity :3
Thank you for AC Unity :3

Posted 04/04/2018 07:36 PM   
How about a fix for dead by daylights anti cheat?
How about a fix for dead by daylights anti cheat?

Posted 04/04/2018 08:09 PM   
guys can you finally bring back Total War: Warhammer II and add other titles of the franchise "Total War"? It would also be really great if you could add Mortal Kombat X. I think it's available for the nvidia shield for example so I am hoping a port for MKX is not too far fetched at this point?
guys can you finally bring back Total War: Warhammer II and add other titles of the franchise "Total War"? It would also be really great if you could add Mortal Kombat X. I think it's available for the nvidia shield for example so I am hoping a port for MKX is not too far fetched at this point?

Posted 04/04/2018 10:29 PM   
[quote="Andrewf@NVIDIA"]Hi All We are pleased to announce the following games are now available to play on GeForce NOW. [list] [.]Assassin’s Creed Unity[/.] [.]Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (single player and multiplayer)[/.] [.]Counter-Strike 1.6[/.] [.]Far Cry 4[/.] [.]Football Manager Touch 2018[/.] [.]LEGO Jurassic World[/.] [.]Outlast[/.] [/list] Note you must have signed up and received a key to play this game. Please visit this website for more details https://mapbeta.playbattlegrounds.com/redeem. Please SEND FEEDBACK in app if you have any problems, questions, or suggestions! [/quote] Really nice, but When will Rainbow Six Siege (uplay version) receive mic support?????????? Please, it does not work. I'm playing on a sony vaio laptop, and use a modmic 5 with the usb adapter.
Andrewf@NVIDIA said:Hi All

We are pleased to announce the following games are now available to play on GeForce NOW.

• Assassin’s Creed Unity
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (single player and multiplayer)
  • Counter-Strike 1.6
  • Far Cry 4
  • Football Manager Touch 2018
  • LEGO Jurassic World
  • Outlast

Note you must have signed up and received a key to play this game. Please visit this website for more details https://mapbeta.playbattlegrounds.com/redeem.

Please SEND FEEDBACK in app if you have any problems, questions, or suggestions!

Really nice, but When will Rainbow Six Siege (uplay version) receive mic support?????????? Please, it does not work. I'm playing on a sony vaio laptop, and use a modmic 5 with the usb adapter.

Posted 04/05/2018 01:34 AM   
How about fix the games you have that have issues with anti cheat software that won't install in Dead by Daylight...
How about fix the games you have that have issues with anti cheat software that won't install in Dead by Daylight...

Posted 04/05/2018 02:29 AM   
[quote="Hanzō"]guys can you finally bring back Total War: Warhammer II and add other titles of the franchise "Total War"? It would also be really great if you could add Mortal Kombat X. I think it's available for the nvidia shield for example so I am hoping a port for MKX is not too far fetched at this point?[/quote] MK X, no work keaboard (
[quote="Hanzō"]guys can you finally bring back Total War: Warhammer II and add other titles of the franchise "Total War"? It would also be really great if you could add Mortal Kombat X. I think it's available for the nvidia shield for example so I am hoping a port for MKX is not too far fetched at this point?
MK X, no work keaboard (

Posted 04/05/2018 09:52 AM   
Far Cry 4 requires activation code Without GeForce NOW the game starts normally [url]https://imgur.com/n8o1MgI[/url]
Far Cry 4 requires activation code
Without GeForce NOW the game starts normally

https://imgur.com/n8o1MgI

Posted 04/05/2018 10:45 AM   
Hot diggity pep, this is good news. I was just itching to play unity again.
Hot diggity pep, this is good news. I was just itching to play unity again.

Posted 04/05/2018 01:06 PM   
Hi, Can you please add TERA Europe support?
Hi, Can you please add TERA Europe support?

Posted 04/05/2018 02:10 PM   
  1 / 2    
Scroll To Top