games and geforce now
wouldnt it be cooler if when u pay for month or year, u get al the games to, like viaplay/netflix there u pay to Watch. and instead of watching we are playing? just a tought, what do u Think?
wouldnt it be cooler if when u pay for month or year, u get al the games to, like viaplay/netflix there u pay to Watch. and instead of watching we are playing? just a tought, what do u Think?

Posted 02/13/2018 01:18 PM   
No. Go buy a Shield device and subscribe to GFN for shield if that is what you want. Be prepared to be disappointed at the lack of new AAA games. Just like you will not get a brand new release on Netflix you won't see any new games in any service like that. I like it the way it is where I can play any game I own and purchased on my own than be locked to a catalogue. You have the wrong idea what GFN is about.
No. Go buy a Shield device and subscribe to GFN for shield if that is what you want. Be prepared to be disappointed at the lack of new AAA games. Just like you will not get a brand new release on Netflix you won't see any new games in any service like that. I like it the way it is where I can play any game I own and purchased on my own than be locked to a catalogue. You have the wrong idea what GFN is about.

Posted 02/13/2018 04:38 PM   
[quote="MightyEchoX"]No. Go buy a Shield device and subscribe to GFN for shield if that is what you want. Be prepared to be disappointed at the lack of new AAA games. Just like you will not get a brand new release on Netflix you won't see any new games in any service like that. I like it the way it is where I can play any game I own and purchased on my own than be locked to a catalogue. You have the wrong idea what GFN is about. [/quote] iam sorry
MightyEchoX said:No. Go buy a Shield device and subscribe to GFN for shield if that is what you want. Be prepared to be disappointed at the lack of new AAA games. Just like you will not get a brand new release on Netflix you won't see any new games in any service like that. I like it the way it is where I can play any game I own and purchased on my own than be locked to a catalogue. You have the wrong idea what GFN is about.
iam sorry

Posted 02/15/2018 10:26 AM   
Scroll To Top