Wich driver for gt1030
So, I've tried to install the latest gt1030 driver but without any success. The driver keeps me from booting into windwos 7(32-bit). Safe boot does work but it won't load all the drivers. Also without the drivers I can't boot my games I want to play. Can anyone with more knowledge than me tell me wich driver will work better? -NLAntGamer If you need more information to diagnose feel free to ask. (No personal information please)
So, I've tried to install the latest gt1030 driver but without any success. The driver keeps me from booting into windwos 7(32-bit). Safe boot does work but it won't load all the drivers. Also without the drivers I can't boot my games I want to play. Can anyone with more knowledge than me tell me wich driver will work better?

-NLAntGamer

If you need more information to diagnose feel free to ask. (No personal information please)

Posted 02/13/2018 01:16 PM   
Not enough information posted to diagnose your issue(s) Please post your "complete" system specs as per #8 within the [url=https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/759841/professional-forum-etiquette-lt-please-read/]Forum Sticky[/url]. (!Do [u]NOT[/u] post a Dxdiag report please!) For a basic example please see my specs located under "My Main Rig" in my signature below. #8 States: [quote] -8. [size="L"][b]"Complete" system specs[/b][/size] should [b]ALWAYS[/b] be accompanied with any driver, hardware, or performance question. [u][b]Do not[/b] post DXDiag reports[/u] as they contain a TON of useless information and generally shows a poster's "laziness". Posting a DxDiag in place of a System Spec List tends to ward off potential members from helping you. Please supply the following system details/information: (Complete System Specs) -[b]CPU make and model#[/b] (clock speed/voltage, type of cooler, and "Core" temperature @ idle and load) [i]*If using an "Intel" CPU and having stability issues please include a link to your [url=http://url.hwbot.org/1LFq1M1]XTU[/url] profile.[/i] *This information is used to verify your motherboard's BIOS values -[b]Motherboard make & model#[/b] (include Bios version if graphics card is not recognized or you are having stability issues) -[b]RAM [/b](amount, clock speed, model#/link of kit, configuration) -[b]Graphics card(s) make and model#[/b] (clock speed, voltage if modified, Driver version and GPU temp both @ idle and load) -[b]Power supply make,model#, "AND" age[/b] (note if using 110V or 220V A/C input) -[b]HDD/SSD configuration[/b] (ie: Raid setup/ back up/ OS drive/ect..) -[b]Case/Chassis make,model#[/b] (fan make, model#, and configuration if having thermal issues) -[b]Operating System[/b] (If using Windows note Framework, service pack, and build version) -[b]Monitor make, model#, and resolution[/b] (If model# is unknown list resolution and refresh rate) -[b]Speccy Report[/b] *This will allow us to view your running background applications and installed software. ([url=https://www.piriform.com/speccy]Link to Speccy *Free*[/url]) [b]*If the unit is a "laptop" or "All-in-one" system you must note the make and model# of the unit. Be sure you are ALWAYS using the OEM/manufacturer's Driver updates/OS for the unit.[/b] [b]*If "Crashing":[/b] -[i]Note the nature of the "crash" in detail, as there are several definitions for the word "crash". -Make sure there are NO available Windows Updates -Your motherboard BIOS is up to date (most recent) -There are NO available driver updates via the OEM website for your NIC, Sound, CPU, SSH/HDD, or motherboard chip-set. [/i] [b]*If "performance" related issue:[/b] [i]-Note the "exact" point in which the performance reduction occurred (ie: After Windows update, After Bios update, After Driver update, After thermal system shutdown, After Hardware change/upgrade ect...)[/i] [b]*If "Artifacting":[/b] -Post pics/links to pics of the artifacts occurring [b]*For diagnostic purposes please disable the following:[/b] [i]-Any/all Antivirus/ Anti-malware software -Any/all OSD monitoring software -ALL over/under clocks outside of factory spec [/i] [/quote]
Not enough information posted to diagnose your issue(s)

Please post your "complete" system specs as per #8 within the Forum Sticky.
(!Do NOT post a Dxdiag report please!)

For a basic example please see my specs located under "My Main Rig" in my signature below.

#8 States:

-8. "Complete" system specs should ALWAYS be accompanied with any driver, hardware, or performance question. Do not post DXDiag reports as they contain a TON of useless information and generally shows a poster's "laziness". Posting a DxDiag in place of a System Spec List tends to ward off potential members from helping you.

Please supply the following system details/information:
(Complete System Specs)

-CPU make and model# (clock speed/voltage, type of cooler, and "Core" temperature @ idle and load)
*If using an "Intel" CPU and having stability issues please include a link to your XTU profile. *This information is used to verify your motherboard's BIOS values
-Motherboard make & model# (include Bios version if graphics card is not recognized or you are having stability issues)
-RAM (amount, clock speed, model#/link of kit, configuration)
-Graphics card(s) make and model# (clock speed, voltage if modified, Driver version and GPU temp both @ idle and load)
-Power supply make,model#, "AND" age (note if using 110V or 220V A/C input)
-HDD/SSD configuration (ie: Raid setup/ back up/ OS drive/ect..)
-Case/Chassis make,model# (fan make, model#, and configuration if having thermal issues)
-Operating System (If using Windows note Framework, service pack, and build version)
-Monitor make, model#, and resolution (If model# is unknown list resolution and refresh rate)
-Speccy Report *This will allow us to view your running background applications and installed software. (Link to Speccy *Free*)

*If the unit is a "laptop" or "All-in-one" system you must note the make and model# of the unit. Be sure you are ALWAYS using the OEM/manufacturer's Driver updates/OS for the unit.

*If "Crashing":
-Note the nature of the "crash" in detail, as there are several definitions for the word "crash".
-Make sure there are NO available Windows Updates
-Your motherboard BIOS is up to date (most recent)
-There are NO available driver updates via the OEM website for your NIC, Sound, CPU, SSH/HDD, or motherboard chip-set.

*If "performance" related issue:
-Note the "exact" point in which the performance reduction occurred (ie: After Windows update, After Bios update, After Driver update, After thermal system shutdown, After Hardware change/upgrade ect...)

*If "Artifacting":
-Post pics/links to pics of the artifacts occurring

*For diagnostic purposes please disable the following:
-Any/all Antivirus/ Anti-malware software
-Any/all OSD monitoring software
-ALL over/under clocks outside of factory spec

Facebook PC parts Trade/Sales page

Help fight Cancer, Diabetes, Neuro-degenerative, and other disease's while you sleep!
MS-Physics (Thermal Dynamics)/BA-IT/BS-Electronic Engineering
Asus and MSI mobile service center

My main rig:
100% Hard-line Custom liquid Cooled
OS- Win8.1 x64
CPU- i7-4790k @ 4.8Ghz 1.289v (Turbo OFF) Liquid Cooled
RAM-16GB TEAM Xtreme DDR3 @ 2400Mhz (9-12-11-30)1.625v
Motherboard- Gigabyte Z97X Gamer GT (vF6)
Main Graphics- 2-way SLI EVGA GTX1070 (v385.41)
OS SSD: 3x 240Gb Kingston HyperX 3K RAID 0 = 720Gb
Game SSDs- 3x 240Gb Mushkin Reactors (D,E,F drives)
Backup HDD- 3Tb Seagate Cuda (ST3000DM001)
Power Supply- Corsair RM-1000i
3x Surround Samsung 27" via DP (7680 x 1440p)

Radio Server/ Scientific Simulator
CPU1- Xeon X5650 6C/12T @ 3.2Ghz (locked)
CPU2- Xeon X5650 6C/12T @ 3.2Ghz (locked)
Motherboard- Asus Z8PE-D12X
RAM- G-Skill RipJaws 24Gb (6x4Gb) DDR3 @ 1600Mhz Cas8 1.5v
Graphics- GTX780 + GTX560 (v347.88)
HDDs- WD RED 3TB (3x3TB) Raid 0= 9TB +1 3Tb back up
PSU- Corsair CX750M
Monitor- 768p Dell P.O.S via DVI-I

STILL working Nvidia GPUs-
FX5200,FX5700,6800GT,7900GT(x2),8800GTS(x2),9800GTX,
GTX275(x2),GTX285(x2),GTX295(x2),GTX470(x3),GTX480,
GTX660ti(x3),GTX770(x3),GTX780,GTX1050ti,GTX1070(x2)

HWbot Overclocking results

OVERCLOCKING LEAGUE RANKING
Worldwide: #1771 out of 51912
Extreme League: #1255 out of 2826
National: #213 of 20048 in United States
Team: #70 of 3166 in Overclock.net

Posted 02/13/2018 01:55 PM   
. Download the [url=http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/382.33/382.33-desktop-win8-win7-32bit-international-whql.exe]382.33[/url] Windows 7|8 32bit driver Download [url=http://www.wagnardsoft.com/content/display-driver-uninstaller-ddu-v17075-released]DDU[/url] (get the 17.0.7.5 or NEWER) Search(runbox) > Msconfig > Boot(tab) > Boot Option> check the SAFE BOOT ... Apply and Reboot. Run DDU [.]Select: AMD software and Drivers[/.] [.]Select: Clean, do not restart[/.] [.]Select: NVIDIA Software and drivers[/.] [.]Select: Clean, do not restart[/.] Search(runbox) > Msconfig > Boot(tab) > Boot Option> [color="orange"]Un[/color]check the SAFE BOOT ... Apply and Reboot. Back in normal Windows: Install the NVIDIA 382.33 driver [.]Select: Custom[/.] [.]Uncheck Everything except the GPU driver[/.] [.]Check the CLEAN INSTALL BOX[/.] [.]Finish the Install[/.] Reboot If the problem is still happening, again remove the driver. Boot into Windows Normal mode. Go to the Device Manager and see what all it shows as not installed. Will definitely need a Speccy report as stated above....Speccy > File > PUBLISHED SNAPSHOT...do not use SAVED as this has Personal Information. =-====================== why are you using Windows 7 32bit? .

Download the 382.33 Windows 7|8 32bit driver

Download DDU (get the 17.0.7.5 or NEWER)

Search(runbox) > Msconfig > Boot(tab) > Boot Option> check the SAFE BOOT ... Apply and Reboot.

Run DDU
  • Select: AMD software and Drivers
  • Select: Clean, do not restart
  • Select: NVIDIA Software and drivers
  • Select: Clean, do not restart

• Search(runbox) > Msconfig > Boot(tab) > Boot Option> Uncheck the SAFE BOOT ... Apply and Reboot.

Back in normal Windows:

Install the NVIDIA 382.33 driver
  • Select: Custom
  • Uncheck Everything except the GPU driver
  • Check the CLEAN INSTALL BOX
  • Finish the Install
  • Reboot

If the problem is still happening, again remove the driver. Boot into Windows Normal mode. Go to the Device Manager and see what all it shows as not installed.

Will definitely need a Speccy report as stated above....Speccy > File > PUBLISHED SNAPSHOT...do not use SAVED as this has Personal Information.

=-======================

why are you using Windows 7 32bit?

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours. But if your using the LATEST drivers, go back to the prior set.

Piss Poor tech support blame all issues on drivers and assumes that your an idiot. Find a set that you know worked and see if the problem exists still.

""Don't f with it if it ain't broken!""
    Constantly updating drivers is a good way to F'up the whole system.

If the driver has an issue, don't be a fool, remove it.

Just because you can, does not mean you should.

Posted 02/13/2018 02:02 PM   
    Intel Core 2 Duo E7300 @2.66Ghz, 2.67Ghz boost. _Windows 7(32-bit) Some random air coolor without a label. 3GB RAM ddr2 @ 400Mhz MSI Boston 1.0 KFA2 Geforce GT1030 (Bought it today) 500GB HDD boot and normal storage, 320GB HDD 300W PSU (220V-230V) About 9 to 6 years old. 27" LG monitor 1920x1080 @ 30Hz (HDMI). Why 32-bit? Some stupid person installed 32-bit since it is pre-build and still dont have enough cash build a new one. And I'kk try to install that driver :P And yes I can boot into normal without doing that it just won't do it and restarts again.
    Intel Core 2 Duo E7300 @2.66Ghz, 2.67Ghz boost.
    _Windows 7(32-bit)
    Some random air coolor without a label.
    3GB RAM ddr2 @ 400Mhz
    MSI Boston 1.0
    KFA2 Geforce GT1030 (Bought it today)
    500GB HDD boot and normal storage, 320GB HDD
    300W PSU (220V-230V) About 9 to 6 years old.
    27" LG monitor 1920x1080 @ 30Hz (HDMI).

Why 32-bit? Some stupid person installed 32-bit since it is pre-build and still dont have enough cash build a new one.

And I'kk try to install that driver :P
    And yes I can boot into normal without doing that it just won't do it and restarts again.

Posted 02/13/2018 02:20 PM   
    Here's my speccy report http://speccy.piriform.com/results/tHt0rdsJvRSV3C02XmHRAau Since it didn't work
    Here's my speccy report http://speccy.piriform.com/results/tHt0rdsJvRSV3C02XmHRAau

Since it didn't work

Posted 02/13/2018 02:51 PM   
    . If you can LOCATE the the EXACT version of Windows 7 64bit that the CDKEY you presently has that matches the 32bit, you can actually UPGRADE for free to 64bit. They use the SAME key. Microsoft may be able to help on this - [url=https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows7]maybe[/url] ========== Motherboard: MSI Boston This appears to be a NAMED HP system with a make and model? Need the Make and Model. ========== When you did the Reinstall. One of the biggest issues with Windows 7| 8 | 10 is that they work RIGHT out of the box. Windows 7| 8 though both install Functional Drivers, not performance and not always manufacturer drivers. Start there. Thats what the HP Model Number is for. .

If you can LOCATE the the EXACT version of Windows 7 64bit that the CDKEY you presently has that matches the 32bit, you can actually UPGRADE for free to 64bit. They use the SAME key.

Microsoft may be able to help on this - maybe

==========

Motherboard: MSI Boston

This appears to be a NAMED HP system with a make and model?
    Need the Make and Model.

==========

When you did the Reinstall. One of the biggest issues with Windows 7| 8 | 10 is that they work RIGHT out of the box.

Windows 7| 8 though both install Functional Drivers, not performance and not always manufacturer drivers.

Start there. Thats what the HP Model Number is for.

My Opinion is no more important or right than yours. But if your using the LATEST drivers, go back to the prior set.

Piss Poor tech support blame all issues on drivers and assumes that your an idiot. Find a set that you know worked and see if the problem exists still.

""Don't f with it if it ain't broken!""
    Constantly updating drivers is a good way to F'up the whole system.

If the driver has an issue, don't be a fool, remove it.

Just because you can, does not mean you should.

Posted 02/13/2018 03:50 PM   
    Scroll To Top