Questions unanswered
Hey everybody, I have a couple of questions regarding the handling of Geforce NOW: [olist] [.] I open up any game which is not in my library from the GFN UI.[/.] [.] Within the session, I land on Steam.[/.] [.] From there I'm free to navigate to any game, wether if it's officially supported or not.[/.] [.] Also, I'm able to install any game, wether supported or not.[/.] [.] I've tried 4 games so far which run without any problem – none of them are officially supported.[/.] [.] Why is that? Can anybody confirm?[/.] [/olist] Today I faced this behaviour: [olist] [.] Started downloading a game, 12 minutes approx. time.[/.] [.] After 70%, the session crashes – everytime.[/.] [.] Also, one of the not supported games, which ran well the other day, won't start since today.[/.] [/olist] Maybe someone is more in-topic as I am and could share his/her experience. Thank you!
Hey everybody,

I have a couple of questions regarding the handling of Geforce NOW:

1. I open up any game which is not in my library from the GFN UI.
  2. Within the session, I land on Steam.
  3. From there I'm free to navigate to any game, wether if it's officially supported or not.
  4. Also, I'm able to install any game, wether supported or not.
  5. I've tried 4 games so far which run without any problem – none of them are officially supported.
  6. Why is that? Can anybody confirm?

Today I faced this behaviour:

1. Started downloading a game, 12 minutes approx. time.
  2. After 70%, the session crashes – everytime.
  3. Also, one of the not supported games, which ran well the other day, won't start since today.

Maybe someone is more in-topic as I am and could share his/her experience.

Thank you!

Posted 02/13/2018 12:37 PM   
for the most part, unsupported games will run, all this means is that non of your progress will be saved on Nvidia's server (the game will need to save to steam cloud to save any progress) and you will have to re-download it every time. In addition to this they, probably, will not offer tech support for any games that are not supported the only times I have had issues with unsupported games is in cases where there is drivers or admin rights needed to play them, like Warframe.
for the most part, unsupported games will run, all this means is that non of your progress will be saved on Nvidia's server (the game will need to save to steam cloud to save any progress) and you will have to re-download it every time.

In addition to this they, probably, will not offer tech support for any games that are not supported

the only times I have had issues with unsupported games is in cases where there is drivers or admin rights needed to play them, like Warframe.

Posted 02/13/2018 03:12 PM   
Scroll To Top