beta code activation!! HELP!!
  1 / 2    
i can't activate the beta code. I received the activation code via email, activated my nvidia account and downloaded the geforce now client but still i don't know where to put the beta activation code. indeed, when i try to open a game it says "we're sorry. geforce capacity is currently full in your region. please join our waitlist to be notified when space will be available". Pls tell me where i can activate the beta code. thanks
i can't activate the beta code. I received the activation code via email, activated my nvidia account and downloaded the geforce now client but still i don't know where to put the beta activation code. indeed, when i try to open a game it says "we're sorry. geforce capacity is currently full in your region. please join our waitlist to be notified when space will be available". Pls tell me where i can activate the beta code.
thanks

Posted 02/13/2018 11:46 AM   
i put my code in then downloaded the pc beta then it still said full capacity in my region
i put my code in then downloaded the pc beta then it still said full capacity in my region

Posted 02/13/2018 12:17 PM   
[b][u]Can anybody help us please [/u][/b]
Can anybody help us please

Posted 02/13/2018 12:19 PM   
here ya go lads. Enter it here and you should be ready to go. https://rewardsportal.nvidia.com/my-products
here ya go lads.
Enter it here and you should be ready to go.

https://rewardsportal.nvidia.com/my-products

Posted 02/13/2018 01:02 PM   
i enter my code there and nothing happens.
i enter my code there and nothing happens.

Posted 02/13/2018 01:14 PM   
the code just disappears
the code just disappears

Posted 02/13/2018 01:14 PM   
please help.
please help.

Posted 02/13/2018 01:17 PM   
ah sorry about that thought it would work. Nvidia might sort it though if you can find where you can contact them.
ah sorry about that thought it would work.
Nvidia might sort it though if you can find where you can contact them.

Posted 02/13/2018 01:17 PM   
he is scaming u guys
he is scaming u guys

Posted 02/13/2018 01:20 PM   
if it was a real site for nivida then u should press on the logo and then u would come to their homsite and when i redeemed my code i didnt get to that site
if it was a real site for nivida then u should press on the logo and then u would come to their homsite and when i redeemed my code i didnt get to that site

Posted 02/13/2018 01:21 PM   
well what did you do for yours to work
well what did you do for yours to work

Posted 02/13/2018 01:25 PM   
someone please help us we want to go on geforce now
someone please help us we want to go on geforce now

Posted 02/13/2018 01:28 PM   
i got a mail from geforce with the code and a link to were i was suppose to write it in and then the software was downloading automaticly
i got a mail from geforce with the code and a link to were i was suppose to write it in and then the software was downloading automaticly

Posted 02/13/2018 01:33 PM   
man that link doesn't work at all; when i put the beta code it disappears... anyway what i got from nvidia is just a mail which says i'm in the beta and there is a beta code with a "activate account" below. that link though just let me create the account and no more.
man that link doesn't work at all; when i put the beta code it disappears... anyway what i got from nvidia is just a mail which says i'm in the beta and there is a beta code with a "activate account" below. that link though just let me create the account and no more.

Posted 02/13/2018 02:47 PM   
I haven't got mail from geforce
I haven't got mail from geforce

Posted 05/10/2018 10:04 AM   
  1 / 2    
Scroll To Top