Manage Uplay like Steam?
Yesterday I've bought Assassin's Creed Origins and really wanted to play it on GeForce Now, even though it's not "officially supported" yet. Thing is that I've bought the EU version (EMEA region-locked) and: 1) I wasn't able to activate the code on Uplay from GeForce Now, if not using one PC of mine; 2) Like on Steam, if you launch the Uplay client from GeForce Now for a supported game that you don't have in your library yet, it's simple to download/install/play another game in your library instead; but that's not really the case with AC Origins, where the download process stops itself at around 65% for no apparent reasons. I'm almost certain this has to do with the region-lock preventing me to play it, even though I live in Italy and I was certain that GeForce Now was already connecting to the nearest server (Germany maybe?). What can I do? Is there a possibility to change some "regional" settings in the Uplay client (which btw has the internal Store not really working from GeForce Now)? Thanks for any suggestions.
Yesterday I've bought Assassin's Creed Origins and really wanted to play it on GeForce Now, even though it's not "officially supported" yet. Thing is that I've bought the EU version (EMEA region-locked) and:

1) I wasn't able to activate the code on Uplay from GeForce Now, if not using one PC of mine;
2) Like on Steam, if you launch the Uplay client from GeForce Now for a supported game that you don't have in your library yet, it's simple to download/install/play another game in your library instead; but that's not really the case with AC Origins, where the download process stops itself at around 65% for no apparent reasons.

I'm almost certain this has to do with the region-lock preventing me to play it, even though I live in Italy and I was certain that GeForce Now was already connecting to the nearest server (Germany maybe?).

What can I do? Is there a possibility to change some "regional" settings in the Uplay client (which btw has the internal Store not really working from GeForce Now)? Thanks for any suggestions.

Posted 02/13/2018 11:16 AM   
Thanks Nvidia for adding AC Origins among others! It's now working as expected :) I have to mention one remaining "issue" though.. the native audio language is English and it can only be changed (downloaded) from the game's Properties inside Uplay, not from the game' settings. So the real question remains, will it be possibile to manage Uplay like Steam?
Thanks Nvidia for adding AC Origins among others! It's now working as expected :)

I have to mention one remaining "issue" though.. the native audio language is English and it can only be changed (downloaded) from the game's Properties inside Uplay, not from the game' settings.
So the real question remains, will it be possibile to manage Uplay like Steam?

Posted 02/16/2018 10:04 AM   
+1 same issue from me. I want to change the language of AC Origins but it can only be changed through Uplay settings, and not directly in the game
+1 same issue from me. I want to change the language of AC Origins but it can only be changed through Uplay settings, and not directly in the game

Posted 05/12/2018 04:28 PM   
A little bump because on pc, we have this issue too. An option to manage UPlay like Steam would be fantastic !
A little bump because on pc, we have this issue too. An option to manage UPlay like Steam would be fantastic !

Posted 05/20/2018 04:10 PM   
Scroll To Top