New Games Added 2/2/2018
  1 / 2    
We’re pleased to announce we’ve added the following games to GeForce NOW’s list of supported games: [list] [.]Celeste[/.] [.]The DRG Initiative[/.] [.]Fade to Silence[/.] [.]Firewatch[/.] [.]World of Warships - North America only[/.] [/list] Please SEND FEEDBACK in app if you have any problems, questions, or suggestions!
We’re pleased to announce we’ve added the following games to GeForce NOW’s list of supported games:

• Celeste
  • The DRG Initiative
  • Fade to Silence
  • Firewatch
  • World of Warships - North America only

Please SEND FEEDBACK in app if you have any problems, questions, or suggestions!

Posted 02/03/2018 03:52 PM   
[quote="Andrewf@NVIDIA"]We’re pleased to announce we’ve added the following games to GeForce NOW’s list of supported games: [list] [.]Celeste[/.] [.]The DRG Initiative[/.] [.]Fade to Silence[/.] [.]Firewatch[/.] [.]Pro Evolution Soccer 2018[/.] [.]World of Warships - North America only[/.] [/list] Please SEND FEEDBACK in app if you have any problems, questions, or suggestions![/quote] Please add next day survival!! Or give admin rights, the game is super popular. Can you add the game or give us admin rights when we try to play it? Cause it says "insufficient privileges" when we try
Andrewf@NVIDIA said:We’re pleased to announce we’ve added the following games to GeForce NOW’s list of supported games:

• Celeste
  • The DRG Initiative
  • Fade to Silence
  • Firewatch
  • Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
  • World of Warships - North America only

Please SEND FEEDBACK in app if you have any problems, questions, or suggestions!

Please add next day survival!! Or give admin rights, the game is super popular. Can you add the game or give us admin rights when we try to play it? Cause it says "insufficient privileges" when we try

Posted 02/03/2018 03:56 PM   
FINAL FANTASY 12 DAMMIT!!!!!!
FINAL FANTASY 12 DAMMIT!!!!!!

Posted 02/03/2018 04:37 PM   
[quote="PTX202"]FINAL FANTASY 12 DAMMIT!!!!!![/quote] Please relax as are you are not the only one that wants games.
PTX202 said:FINAL FANTASY 12 DAMMIT!!!!!!

Please relax as are you are not the only one that wants games.

Posted 02/03/2018 05:27 PM   
Please add star wars battlefront 2 2017
Please add star wars battlefront 2 2017

Posted 02/04/2018 01:38 AM   
Hi guys a couple of game suggestions seeing as you already have Squad which is superb! Hell Let Loose: https://www.hellletloose.com I know this is pre alpha but will be released this month and seeing as squad is still an alpha release thought it would be worth suggesting as it just looks so freaking beautiful. Would love to see this on my Mac at full settings!! Post Scriptum: http://postscriptumgame.com Cheers
Hi guys a couple of game suggestions seeing as you already have Squad which is superb!

Hell Let Loose:

https://www.hellletloose.com

I know this is pre alpha but will be released this month and seeing as squad is still an alpha release thought it would be worth suggesting as it just looks so freaking beautiful. Would love to see this on my Mac at full settings!!

Post Scriptum:

http://postscriptumgame.com

Cheers

Posted 02/05/2018 03:39 PM   
Firewatch! Superb!! Alien Isolation would be great if possible! Keep up the great work!!
Firewatch! Superb!! Alien Isolation would be great if possible!

Keep up the great work!!

Posted 02/05/2018 10:35 PM   
[quote="Damninatot"]Firewatch! Superb!! Alien Isolation would be great if possible! Keep up the great work!![/quote] Did... did you not read it? It was just added. Bro. Please. Read.
Damninatot said:Firewatch! Superb!! Alien Isolation would be great if possible!

Keep up the great work!!

Did... did you not read it? It was just added. Bro. Please. Read.

Posted 02/06/2018 12:54 AM   
[quote="Atheon520"][quote="Damninatot"]Firewatch! Superb!! Alien Isolation would be great if possible! Keep up the great work!![/quote] Did... did you not read it? It was just added. Bro. Please. Read. [/quote] You might just want to slowly re-read Damninatot's post. He/She is saying that the addition of Firewatch is Superb... not asking for it :P I would like to see Flight Simulator X, Prison Architect, SimAirport, Rebel Galaxy, the Anno series to name but a few.
Atheon520 said:

Keep up the great work!!

You might just want to slowly re-read Damninatot's post. He/She is saying that the addition of Firewatch is Superb... not asking for it :P

I would like to see Flight Simulator X, Prison Architect, SimAirport, Rebel Galaxy, the Anno series to name but a few.

With gamers love and affection;

Mr. Maddox

Posted 02/06/2018 01:06 AM   
Miscreated? I believe it’s a lot better than Dayz. I really hope it will be added soon. Keep up the good work. Thanks!
Miscreated? I believe it’s a lot better than Dayz. I really hope it will be added soon. Keep up the good work. Thanks!

Posted 02/06/2018 01:39 AM   
Yes, Miscreated would be nice, along with Just Survive... :)
Yes, Miscreated would be nice, along with Just Survive... :)

Posted 02/06/2018 02:36 PM   
[quote="admjmaddox"][quote="Atheon520"][quote="Damninatot"]Firewatch! Superb!! Alien Isolation would be great if possible! Keep up the great work!![/quote] Did... did you not read it? It was just added. Bro. Please. Read. [/quote] You might just want to slowly re-read Damninatot's post. He/She is saying that the addition of Firewatch is Superb... not asking for it :P I would like to see Flight Simulator X, Prison Architect, SimAirport, Rebel Galaxy, the Anno series to name but a few.[/quote] Oh. Guess the joke is on me then ok lol.
admjmaddox said:
Atheon520 said:

Keep up the great work!!

You might just want to slowly re-read Damninatot's post. He/She is saying that the addition of Firewatch is Superb... not asking for it :P

I would like to see Flight Simulator X, Prison Architect, SimAirport, Rebel Galaxy, the Anno series to name but a few.

Oh. Guess the joke is on me then ok lol.

Posted 02/06/2018 08:18 PM   
Add please "ECO"
Add please "ECO"

Posted 02/08/2018 01:20 AM   
Agree with Miscreated as well!
Agree with Miscreated as well!

Posted 02/08/2018 01:20 AM   
Slime Rancher!
Slime Rancher!

Posted 02/08/2018 04:21 AM   
  1 / 2    
Scroll To Top