nvidia stock
anyone know when nvida will be in stock trying to build a new pc but the prices for gpus are way to high and amd cards arent as good as nvidia so anyone know when they will be in stock
anyone know when nvida will be in stock trying to build a new pc but the prices for gpus are way to high and amd cards arent as good as nvidia so anyone know when they will be in stock

Posted 01/31/2018 05:31 PM   
No one really knows. Maybe the vendors themselves don't know either. Demand for several models has rocketed (due to that mining hype). Just keep looking around for any left stock and subscribe to NVidia's 'notify me when it becomes available'...
No one really knows. Maybe the vendors themselves don't know either. Demand for several models has rocketed (due to that mining hype).

Just keep looking around for any left stock and subscribe to NVidia's 'notify me when it becomes available'...

Posted 01/31/2018 08:19 PM   
It would be nice if Nvidia would post something when they would add the cards back to their website, so I don't have to quit looking at the website between every class, and once an hour at home. I am looking to build my dream gaming PC, but I will not pay $400 over MSRP for a 1080 TI!!!
It would be nice if Nvidia would post something when they would add the cards back to their website, so I don't have to quit looking at the website between every class, and once an hour at home. I am looking to build my dream gaming PC, but I will not pay $400 over MSRP for a 1080 TI!!!

Posted 02/01/2018 03:17 AM   
^^ Agreed! My last card died a couple of days ago. I might have to accept the fact that PC gaming is dead for the forseeable future.
^^ Agreed! My last card died a couple of days ago. I might have to accept the fact that PC gaming is dead for the forseeable future.

Posted 02/01/2018 06:10 PM   
Well, there are the PS4 Pro and the Xbox One X; both are cheaper than one GTX 1060 6G card. This situation is pathetic. The GTX 1050 is worthless for the Oculus Rift; don't waste your money with cheap, inferior cards. All VR and PC builds are dead for a the time as long as crypto mining is in vogue. Nvidia needs to step up with PC enthusiasts else they will lose this group of customers. Myself, I am losing my patience.
Well, there are the PS4 Pro and the Xbox One X; both are cheaper than one GTX 1060 6G card. This situation is pathetic. The GTX 1050 is worthless for the Oculus Rift; don't waste your money with cheap, inferior cards.

All VR and PC builds are dead for a the time as long as crypto mining is in vogue. Nvidia needs to step up with PC enthusiasts else they will lose this group of customers. Myself, I am losing my patience.

Posted 02/03/2018 04:29 AM   
I'm in full agreement. Nvidia don't even have the decency to keep us informed as to when they will be getting new stock. It's tiring having to keep manually checking without even a hint of a timeframe (weeks, months, years, ever?). I guess with Nvidia making loads of money from bitminers and the fact that they're moving into A.I, they think of those who helped make them who they are today as scum who isn't even worth serving. The only sad thing, is that I will lose all my PC games (some I haven't even completed), but at least with consoles you aren't being ripped off on the hardware. I am certainly considering it.
I'm in full agreement. Nvidia don't even have the decency to keep us informed as to when they will be getting new stock. It's tiring having to keep manually checking without even a hint of a timeframe (weeks, months, years, ever?). I guess with Nvidia making loads of money from bitminers and the fact that they're moving into A.I, they think of those who helped make them who they are today as scum who isn't even worth serving.

The only sad thing, is that I will lose all my PC games (some I haven't even completed), but at least with consoles you aren't being ripped off on the hardware.

I am certainly considering it.

Posted 02/05/2018 11:49 AM   
no store is obligated to inform you of stock availability.
no store is obligated to inform you of stock availability.

In Memory of Chris "ChrisRay" Arthington, 1982-2010

Specs:
CPU:Intel Xeon x5690 @ 4.2Ghz, Mainboard:Asus Rampage III Extreme, Memory:48GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600
Video:EVGA Geforce GTX 1080 Founders Edition, NVidia Geforce GTX 1060 Founders Edition
Monitor:ROG PG279Q, BenQ BL2211, Sound:Creative XFI Titanium Fatal1ty Pro
SDD:Crucial MX300 275, Crucial MX300 525, Crucial MX300 1000
HDD:500GB Spinpoint F3, 1TB WD Black, 2TB WD Red, 1TB WD Black
Case:NZXT Phantom 820, PSU:Seasonic X-850, OS:Windows 7 SP1
Cooler: ThermalRight Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme

CPU:Intel Xeon x5670 @ 3.8Gz, Mainboard:Asus Rampage II Gene, Memory:24GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600
Video:EVGA Geforce GTX 680+ 4GB
Monitor:55" Thorn TV, Sound:Sony Muteki 7.1
SDD:Crucial MX200 250, HDD: 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3
Case:NZXT Phantom 410, PSU:Corsair 620HX, OS:Windows 10
Cooler: ThermalRight TRUE Spirit 120M BW Rev.A

Posted 02/06/2018 01:27 AM   
[quote="Sora"]no store is obligated to inform you of stock availability.[/quote] I never said they were obligated, but under the circumstances Nvidia could have the 'decency' to at least keep us informed, by at least giving us an estimate or some kind of hint that they're doing something. For all we know they may not bother to restock the current gen cards, and those who need a card ASAP will be waiting for something that may not happen. I'm sure you would feel the same way if your main card died and you were in need of a replacement. You would at least like some idea of how long you're expected to wait.
Sora said:no store is obligated to inform you of stock availability.

I never said they were obligated, but under the circumstances Nvidia could have the 'decency' to at least keep us informed, by at least giving us an estimate or some kind of hint that they're doing something. For all we know they may not bother to restock the current gen cards, and those who need a card ASAP will be waiting for something that may not happen.

I'm sure you would feel the same way if your main card died and you were in need of a replacement. You would at least like some idea of how long you're expected to wait.

Posted 02/06/2018 02:52 PM   
Check bazaar or online bazaars. It works pretty well. And if you want to buy from shop, simply make order and they will send card when they have it. Those "new on stock" cards are not available on eshop until all orders are handled.
Check bazaar or online bazaars. It works pretty well.

And if you want to buy from shop, simply make order and they will send card when they have it. Those "new on stock" cards are not available on eshop until all orders are handled.

Posted 02/07/2018 01:15 PM   
Asking for a specific eta on stock availability could do more harm than good. Miners could take advantage of that information and purchase most of the available stock before any of us legit gamers can. Something more than just offering an eta needs to be done.
Asking for a specific eta on stock availability could do more harm than good. Miners could take advantage of that information and purchase most of the available stock before any of us legit gamers can. Something more than just offering an eta needs to be done.

Posted 02/07/2018 10:45 PM   
In the meantime gamers cannot buy the graphics card they need, and many of them will walk away in the end. Nvidia cannot be trusted with the responsibility. They're too greedy and incompetent. There will be ripple effects and game development focusing on PC will also be harmed (like it isn't bad enough already).
In the meantime gamers cannot buy the graphics card they need, and many of them will walk away in the end. Nvidia cannot be trusted with the responsibility. They're too greedy and incompetent. There will be ripple effects and game development focusing on PC will also be harmed (like it isn't bad enough already).

Posted 02/09/2018 12:01 AM   
I have a 980 and been wanting to get my hands on a 1080 but every time i see them up for sale 15 minutes later they are all gone. This is just sad now. I will not pay $100 over MSRP. Not because i'm cheap but because this feels wrong. This is the same thing AMD pulls when releasing small limited amount of cards. The best EVGA 1080 FTW2 is $660 on the EVGA website and new egg has the DT version in stuck and for over $900. That’s really scummy and even worst that NVidia is letting this vendors do this.
I have a 980 and been wanting to get my hands on a 1080 but every time i see them up for sale 15 minutes later they are all gone. This is just sad now. I will not pay $100 over MSRP. Not because i'm cheap but because this feels wrong. This is the same thing AMD pulls when releasing small limited amount of cards. The best EVGA 1080 FTW2 is $660 on the EVGA website and new egg has the DT version in stuck and for over $900. That’s really scummy and even worst that NVidia is letting this vendors do this.

Posted 02/09/2018 07:06 PM   
I too want to buy a 1080 ti and I find it very poor of NVidia to not tell their existing client base when stocks will be available ? I mean, what is the problem ? We're talking business here, we want to give them our money for their products - or do they not want to sell anything ?
I too want to buy a 1080 ti and I find it very poor of NVidia to not tell their existing client base when stocks will be available ?

I mean, what is the problem ? We're talking business here, we want to give them our money for their products - or do they not want to sell anything ?

Posted 02/10/2018 04:03 AM   
Scroll To Top